2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 dream of denim with this moto jacket from @onestopplus: http://t.co/QmBvBffwg3

2 HOURS AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

17 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

COMMENTS

New year, old crush: Should I rekindle the flame with my ex?

I moved away, but now I'm back. Is it worth it to try to go out with him?

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok, so i really like this guy. when he passes me in the hall, he'll give a really enthusiastic ''HI Alexia!'' and when we're at play rehearsal, he told me that Im an amazingly talented actress and should be captain of the speech team next year. Smile Thing is,I know he likes me. But, this guy is extremely popular and has A TON of friends (798 on Facebook) so I'm not sure if he likes me or LIKES me, because he's nice to everyone....but not as nice as he is to me sometimes. he's in the grade above me and will be heading off to high school ext year, so i need to make a move quick. Does he like me?

Hey Girl,

It sounds like he likes you! I suggest you start flirting with him (look him in the eyes, smile at him, initiate conversations etc.) and see what happens! Good luck!
alicia m.

by Emma L. on 2/21/2012 10:17:00 AM

Hey masquerade, just apologize to him and let him know you were joking. I'm sure he'll accept your apology. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There is this guy and I treat him like any other of my BGFs, so this one day I hit him as a joke and he seemed to be upset about it and the other time a hit him as joke (not hard to hurt him or anything) he always seemed upset. I don't know why he seemed so upset and it makes me feel bad. Lynae P.

by masquerade on 1/25/2012 8:35:44 PM

Finals are almost here for my school so I went to a cram session. I got a huge headache so my crush was nice enough to take me out side to breathe. It was raining so he brought me to a corner behind the building. I was super tired so I feel asleep on him. Someone on the basketball team thought something more was going on and told everyone that I "must be a slut". Honestly I don't care what he and his friends think ( because as mean as it is, all his friends are druggies so I don't need their approval) but I just wonder why he'd tell people, I mean what would the point be? I'm an A+ student and he knows that and I don't talk to him, so... What's the point in believing I'm a slut?

by <3breaker4ever on 1/21/2012 12:44:42 AM

I agree. The guy will e-mail you back if he has the sense.

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 1:52:51 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 11:07:02 PM

Last year at the end of the year I started liking this guy. But this year he has a dirtier mind and barely talks to me unless he has to. I feel like I like the way he was last year and I don't know if I should drop him or not.

by cityduck on 1/6/2012 9:16:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a BGF... And I always feel comfortable talking to him. And few weeks ago, I start knowing him more and more and I am start liking him! And even she is so not Mr. popular in school.. Many girls like him and my BFF Like him too! but come to think of, Maybe I only feel that I only like him because I am always on his side everywhere. From Class to cafeteria, From going to school and going home... I am always beside him... I need help if I really like him or just my imagination because I am 13.

Hey girl,

If you like him, it doesn't matter if he's popular -- but if your bff likes him you may want to talk to her before you make a move so you don't wreck your friendship!

Meghan D.

by marge6288 on 1/6/2012 7:47:32 AM

Try getting in touch and finding out what he is doing. You should be able to see if he has a gf. When you find out, why shouldnt you try to re kindle what you once had, if he is up for it I would do it if that is what you want. You say he was great and great guys are hard to find, so go for it!

by luckykel on 1/4/2012 4:03:17 PM