11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Our favorite holiday songs, sung by your favorite artists

No more "Little Saint Nick" on repeat. Here are the new holiday faves to switch it up this season.

Christmas lights by coldplay is like a sad/happy confusing awesome ballad turned non-ballad, if that makes sense. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

by animeninja42 on 1/27/2012 7:20:40 PM

I love Weezer. So glad had them on the list!

by alicat15 on 12/22/2011 8:01:27 PM

I like Taylor swifts Santa baby

by amileofroses on 12/21/2011 7:15:29 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/21/2011 6:04:37 PM

I am actually really surprised that they didn't include all of the songs from Justin Bieber's "Under the mistletoe" album! Those are definitely my fav holiday songs EVER!!!

by echri12 on 12/21/2011 6:01:12 PM

<3 Christmas Kisses by Allstar Weekend! They're amazing!

by Katiegirl2 on 12/21/2011 5:05:20 PM

They're all really awesome, but I have to say I love Justin Bieber's holiday album. Especially Mistletoe! <3

by miaboo123 on 12/21/2011 4:59:56 PM

I love Taylor's christmas songs!

by drummergirl133 on 12/21/2011 2:23:04 PM

Baby its cold outside is my favorite this year. I also like don't be a jerk it's christmas from spongebob. I'm a kid at heart. Smile

by beachgirl324 on 12/21/2011 11:37:09 AM

I love Train and Straight No Chaser!!! "Shake up Christmas","The Christmas Can-Can",and "12 days of Christmas" are my favorite songs!

by iHeartScience+Dance on 12/21/2011 7:08:18 AM