2 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

3 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

9 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Our favorite holiday songs, sung by your favorite artists

No more "Little Saint Nick" on repeat. Here are the new holiday faves to switch it up this season.

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:22:45 AM

I love Michael Buble's version of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Carrie Underwood's "Do You Hear What I Hear".

by supersingershannon on 12/20/2011 8:33:13 PM

little saint nick by mindy gledhill, and jingle bell rock!!

by pinky207 on 12/20/2011 8:10:24 PM

Another great song: . .. . .
Feed the World (do they know its Christmas) - from Band Aid

by AnnaK on 12/20/2011 7:44:11 PM

I absolutely love any Taylor Swift's Christmas music; I especially love her version of Santa Baby

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/20/2011 7:18:17 PM

I like Zooey Daschenal. I like her show too, that comes on after Glee- New Girl.

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:07:21 PM

O-M-G ! This article is so rockin', GL!
I pulled up a whole playlist of these very songs after I read the article, and I am listening to them this very moment on WWW.YouTube.com!

B-T-W: My fave Christmas song is: All I want for Christmas is you By: Miriah Carey! SO presh!

Enjoy your Christmas!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:58:45 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all of those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 6:02:30 PM

No offence but you call this holiday songs? It's Christmas songs. Where are all the other holiday songs?

by bobnanny24 on 12/20/2011 6:02:26 PM

omg!!! i JUST bought the a very she&him christmas by zooey deschanel!!!

by gigglegirlcorky on 12/20/2011 5:27:27 PM

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.