9 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

10 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

11 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Our favorite holiday songs, sung by your favorite artists

No more "Little Saint Nick" on repeat. Here are the new holiday faves to switch it up this season.

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:22:45 AM

I love Michael Buble's version of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Carrie Underwood's "Do You Hear What I Hear".

by supersingershannon on 12/20/2011 8:33:13 PM

little saint nick by mindy gledhill, and jingle bell rock!!

by pinky207 on 12/20/2011 8:10:24 PM

Another great song: . .. . .
Feed the World (do they know its Christmas) - from Band Aid

by AnnaK on 12/20/2011 7:44:11 PM

I absolutely love any Taylor Swift's Christmas music; I especially love her version of Santa Baby

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/20/2011 7:18:17 PM

I like Zooey Daschenal. I like her show too, that comes on after Glee- New Girl.

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:07:21 PM

O-M-G ! This article is so rockin', GL!
I pulled up a whole playlist of these very songs after I read the article, and I am listening to them this very moment on WWW.YouTube.com!

B-T-W: My fave Christmas song is: All I want for Christmas is you By: Miriah Carey! SO presh!

Enjoy your Christmas!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:58:45 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all of those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 6:02:30 PM

No offence but you call this holiday songs? It's Christmas songs. Where are all the other holiday songs?

by bobnanny24 on 12/20/2011 6:02:26 PM

omg!!! i JUST bought the a very she&him christmas by zooey deschanel!!!

by gigglegirlcorky on 12/20/2011 5:27:27 PM