2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

3 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

3 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Our favorite holiday songs, sung by your favorite artists

No more "Little Saint Nick" on repeat. Here are the new holiday faves to switch it up this season.

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:22:45 AM

I love Michael Buble's version of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Carrie Underwood's "Do You Hear What I Hear".

by supersingershannon on 12/20/2011 8:33:13 PM

little saint nick by mindy gledhill, and jingle bell rock!!

by pinky207 on 12/20/2011 8:10:24 PM

Another great song: . .. . .
Feed the World (do they know its Christmas) - from Band Aid

by AnnaK on 12/20/2011 7:44:11 PM

I absolutely love any Taylor Swift's Christmas music; I especially love her version of Santa Baby

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/20/2011 7:18:17 PM

I like Zooey Daschenal. I like her show too, that comes on after Glee- New Girl.

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:07:21 PM

O-M-G ! This article is so rockin', GL!
I pulled up a whole playlist of these very songs after I read the article, and I am listening to them this very moment on WWW.YouTube.com!

B-T-W: My fave Christmas song is: All I want for Christmas is you By: Miriah Carey! SO presh!

Enjoy your Christmas!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:58:45 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all of those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 6:02:30 PM

No offence but you call this holiday songs? It's Christmas songs. Where are all the other holiday songs?

by bobnanny24 on 12/20/2011 6:02:26 PM

omg!!! i JUST bought the a very she&him christmas by zooey deschanel!!!

by gigglegirlcorky on 12/20/2011 5:27:27 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.