AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

Our favorite holiday songs, sung by your favorite artists

No more "Little Saint Nick" on repeat. Here are the new holiday faves to switch it up this season.

Where are the Glee songs? Glee is bette than all those artist!

by TeamAlice33 on 12/20/2011 3:57:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Who can I contact if I want to be an extra in a movie? I heard you have to move to LA or canada? I really want to be a extra but Im not sure how.please answer thanks. Catie C.

by isabella4 on 12/20/2011 2:33:06 PM

@nerdisthewurd26 agreed! im totally loving Mistletoe this year!!!!! :-D

by CupcakePanda on 12/20/2011 1:51:40 PM

they should've done It's Christmas time by Megan and Liz or other songs sung by them. oh well. At least the other ones are good.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/20/2011 1:40:58 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/20/2011 1:04:14 PM

I haven't heard of any of these songs! This holiday season I am loving Mistletoe by Justin Bieber!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/20/2011 12:03:42 PM

yea first comment!! okay i think gl should have posted the actual song, instead of the itunes thanx

by gingeriscute22 on 12/20/2011 10:49:45 AM

We did Baby, It's Cold Outside in our jazz band for our concert last night! I played alto sax!

by ellie hills on 12/20/2011 8:16:47 AM