AN HOUR AGO #GLkelli Q2: What’s one bionic you’d want in reality? -@AnR5Fan123

AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: #GLkelli Q1: I didn't, but I was pranked REAL WELL by some of my #KellBelles. They told me 1D followed me 🙈 lol

AN HOUR AGO #GLkelli Q1: Happy #AprilFools Day! Did you prank anyone today? –@OurAngelKelli

COMMENTS

Post-holiday DIY detox face mask

A li'l face time R&R for the post-holiday haze.

coolio!!! where cam i find cucumber juice?

by madsgirl155 on 4/1/2012 6:04:32 PM

this is awesome in the mornng i'll do even though its 1 something in the morning here in the UK

by shana399 on 3/10/2012 8:50:12 PM

has any1 ever tried the claires face mask? UUGH! my face got all irritated and red, and my uncle laughed at me the next day. i hope a natural one like this wont do the same. :O

by Animeninja99 on 3/10/2012 4:01:12 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Should I wear this mask before or after my daily shower? Also, where can I find cucumber juice?

I'd wear it after! While you're in the shower, wash your face and use a gentle scrub to exfoliate. The warm steam will open up your pores, which is perfect for the mask!  As for the cucumber juice, you should be able to get it at any supermarket. Just go in and ask them! Or check near the veggies/veggie juices. You can also buy a cucumber and "juice" it, aka run it through a food processor or juicer machine Smile
Lauren C.

by megame123 on 1/29/2012 11:05:40 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I really want to have a "at home spa day" to pamper myself and relax. Do you have any ideas for things to do?

Hey girl,

Absolutely! Read the following articles for some great "spa day" ideas Smile

!! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/09/16/Chill!-Create-your-own-Spa.aspx
Lauren C.

by megame123 on 1/29/2012 10:35:34 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I really like this face mask but I don't have any fresh blueberries. Would the mask work without them? If not would frozen blueberries suffice?

The blueberries are important to the "recipe"... but frozen ones should work! Try taking them out of the freezer for about 6 hours though to thaw them. Then go for it! Smile
Lauren C.

by megame123 on 1/29/2012 10:24:52 AM

This is awesome. I just did it. mine was a little waterer all i did was add more baking soda and it feels so cool!

by blazestarlight98 on 1/21/2012 3:49:41 PM

i tried this and it was all liquidy..... but u followed all the directions! i put some banana, hopefully that will help thicken it

by liv22 on 1/20/2012 4:58:07 PM

Lemons are too irritating for me...

by khanhs on 1/16/2012 2:25:18 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! I have sensitive and dry skin and most products I use cause my face to get irritated,red, tight, dry spots and alot of them burn and never work. I've tried many brands, but I need something gentle that does the job with out the side effects. Do you have any recommendations for products or tips on what to do to soothe my skin? Thank you.

Hey girl,

Check out this post -- it's geared toward chicas with sensitive skin like yours and has tons of tips and recommendations! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/02/5-ways-to-calm-super-sensitive-skin.aspx

Meghan D.