1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sweethearts fall in love with a set of Candy Heart pillows by @throwboy: http://t.co/ATEvQ2FqcE

17 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

18 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

COMMENTS

Post-holiday DIY detox face mask

A li'l face time R&R for the post-holiday haze.

Hey nikichic, yeah I think bronzer will go fine over liquid foundation. Just be sure to not apply too much. Xoxo

MOD
OKay so I'm just starting to wear makeup. I usually wear mascara and eyeshadow, and i'm wondering if bronzer would go well over liquid foundation. my skin looks pretty bad in winter, so yeah. Laughing thanks! Lynae P.

by Nikichic on 1/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

i tried it and it was horrible for me....maybe i did it wrong? my skin was so extremly red and bumby! luckly i did it over break because that lasted for a day! but the good thing was that after the redness my skin looked great!

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:28:38 PM

i wanna try this!!!!

by unicornninja on 1/3/2012 8:21:03 PM

Would it taste good? Just wondering.

by lilylu25 on 1/3/2012 7:50:31 PM

I love this!!! It feels so good on my skin and it looks really good now! Laughing

by lbethrocks on 1/3/2012 5:17:13 PM

aw fudge i just finished my last box of blueberries Frown ooo first comment..?

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need to know the appropriate way to break up with a guy (keep in mind that i'm 12)

Hey girly,

You just need to take him aside and calmly tell him that you want to break up. Just be nice and stay calm and it all should be fine.

Catie C.

by quinn1218 on 1/3/2012 4:20:17 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!