1 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

2 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

3 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Post-holiday DIY detox face mask

A li'l face time R&R for the post-holiday haze.

Hey nikichic, yeah I think bronzer will go fine over liquid foundation. Just be sure to not apply too much. Xoxo

MOD
OKay so I'm just starting to wear makeup. I usually wear mascara and eyeshadow, and i'm wondering if bronzer would go well over liquid foundation. my skin looks pretty bad in winter, so yeah. Laughing thanks! Lynae P.

by Nikichic on 1/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

i tried it and it was horrible for me....maybe i did it wrong? my skin was so extremly red and bumby! luckly i did it over break because that lasted for a day! but the good thing was that after the redness my skin looked great!

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:28:38 PM

i wanna try this!!!!

by unicornninja on 1/3/2012 8:21:03 PM

Would it taste good? Just wondering.

by lilylu25 on 1/3/2012 7:50:31 PM

I love this!!! It feels so good on my skin and it looks really good now! Laughing

by lbethrocks on 1/3/2012 5:17:13 PM

aw fudge i just finished my last box of blueberries Frown ooo first comment..?

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need to know the appropriate way to break up with a guy (keep in mind that i'm 12)

Hey girly,

You just need to take him aside and calmly tell him that you want to break up. Just be nice and stay calm and it all should be fine.

Catie C.

by quinn1218 on 1/3/2012 4:20:17 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!