13 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

14 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

15 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Post-holiday DIY detox face mask

A li'l face time R&R for the post-holiday haze.

Hey nikichic, yeah I think bronzer will go fine over liquid foundation. Just be sure to not apply too much. Xoxo

MOD
OKay so I'm just starting to wear makeup. I usually wear mascara and eyeshadow, and i'm wondering if bronzer would go well over liquid foundation. my skin looks pretty bad in winter, so yeah. Laughing thanks! Lynae P.

by Nikichic on 1/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

i tried it and it was horrible for me....maybe i did it wrong? my skin was so extremly red and bumby! luckly i did it over break because that lasted for a day! but the good thing was that after the redness my skin looked great!

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:28:38 PM

i wanna try this!!!!

by unicornninja on 1/3/2012 8:21:03 PM

Would it taste good? Just wondering.

by lilylu25 on 1/3/2012 7:50:31 PM

I love this!!! It feels so good on my skin and it looks really good now! Laughing

by lbethrocks on 1/3/2012 5:17:13 PM

aw fudge i just finished my last box of blueberries Frown ooo first comment..?

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need to know the appropriate way to break up with a guy (keep in mind that i'm 12)

Hey girly,

You just need to take him aside and calmly tell him that you want to break up. Just be nice and stay calm and it all should be fine.

Catie C.

by quinn1218 on 1/3/2012 4:20:17 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.