Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 mix up their fitness gear with a pair of @OpposLeggings: http://t.co/Ca48rUkUq1

1 HOURS AGO Check out this original poem, written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/J7vRTnFAQ1

3 HOURS AGO RT @r5er_foreverr: When your in Wal-Mart and fangirl in public because you see this!!!!!! 😱�@lauramaranon@girlslifemagapic.twitter.com/eXFn3W2r5H2…

COMMENTS

Post-holiday DIY detox face mask

A li'l face time R&R for the post-holiday haze.

Hey nikichic, yeah I think bronzer will go fine over liquid foundation. Just be sure to not apply too much. Xoxo

MOD
OKay so I'm just starting to wear makeup. I usually wear mascara and eyeshadow, and i'm wondering if bronzer would go well over liquid foundation. my skin looks pretty bad in winter, so yeah. Laughing thanks! Lynae P.

by Nikichic on 1/13/2012 8:22:45 PM

i tried it and it was horrible for me....maybe i did it wrong? my skin was so extremly red and bumby! luckly i did it over break because that lasted for a day! but the good thing was that after the redness my skin looked great!

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:28:38 PM

i wanna try this!!!!

by unicornninja on 1/3/2012 8:21:03 PM

Would it taste good? Just wondering.

by lilylu25 on 1/3/2012 7:50:31 PM

I love this!!! It feels so good on my skin and it looks really good now! Laughing

by lbethrocks on 1/3/2012 5:17:13 PM

aw fudge i just finished my last box of blueberries Frown ooo first comment..?

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need to know the appropriate way to break up with a guy (keep in mind that i'm 12)

Hey girly,

You just need to take him aside and calmly tell him that you want to break up. Just be nice and stay calm and it all should be fine.

Catie C.

by quinn1218 on 1/3/2012 4:20:17 PM

Cap off a winter outfit with a fedora hat—super stylish and it will keep your head toasty!

When it comes to gossip, where do you stand?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.