AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

1 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

Top holiday movies to watch with your family and friends

No more bah humbugs. These are the flicks to get you in the festive spirit.

MOD MOD MOD can you hide this Well I met this guy at a party and I kinda liked him but all my friends thought he was annoying and weird. But later he asked for my number and we started texting and he was so sweet he said I was pretty and cool and cute and he made me feel good cuz i always thought guys never noticed me. But anyways he told me he liked him and asked if I liked him back but i kinda avoided the Q because of all my friends I just said we would never see each other and I was to busy for a boy friend. But now i feel so bad I wanna just take it back and forget what my friends say but I cant I already told him that I was to busy and stuff. So do you have any advice for me???

Hey girlfriend, I'm super busy trying to respond to all your questions. Unfortunately I can't get to everyone, so ask some of your gal pals on here for help. There are so many chicas who are more than happy to give you advice. Thanx a bunch for understanding. x0x0 Smile

Lynae P.

by Kissible on 12/23/2011 2:00:09 PM

Watching the Elf is kinda a family tradition for my fam. We watch it every night on Christmas Eve to try to get them to go to sleep so 'Santa' will come. <3 it!

*****ATTENTION****
Do you love to dance? Then come join my club, A dancer's dream....<3. It doesn't matter what kind of dance you do, Jazz, Ballet, Ballroom--Whatever! It's just a place where girls that love to dance, come together, share tips and just talk. JOIN NOW!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/23/2011 12:59:46 AM

MOD
But again with the movie thing, its not my DVD, its theirs, so the option of not bringing it is out. Plus I tried to put it where the 8 year old couldn't reach it, but he figured it out, along with giving his lil brother a bloody nose. What do I do now?

Hey girl,

Sounds like you may be stuck watching something you don't like. But hey, there are worse things than spending a couple hours with the fam, right?

Meghan D.

by clem10 on 12/22/2011 3:04:39 PM

I love Elf!!!! And It's a Wonderful Life...

by Hope0515 on 12/22/2011 11:00:26 AM

I love elf!(:

by PurpLeorchid on 12/21/2011 9:00:04 PM

I love Miracle on 34th Street and The Santa Claus!

by supersingershannon on 12/21/2011 8:38:32 PM

LOVE Elf but c'mon where's A Christmas Story?? That's a CLASSIC!

by TeamAlice33 on 12/21/2011 8:30:24 PM

Mod- So tomorrow night my mom's bf is gonna come over to our house and spend the night. Smile He's known me since I was only a few months old but I'm afraid it'll still be awkward since we don't live all in one house. Do you have any tips on how it could be a lil' less awkward? Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girl, as long as you don't treat it like an awkward situation it won't be. If you think positive thoughts like "This is going to be fun" or "This is going to be great" it will be. And he's known for you so long, I'm sure he's not worried about anything. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/21/2011 8:22:55 PM

I really wanted to see "Miracle on 34th Street" on this list <3 That movie is so cute and romantic <3 We're watching it in Science because we have nothing left to learn before break Laughing

by fungirl123 on 12/21/2011 8:00:28 PM

i love a charlie brown christmas the polar express and home alone

by jojo79556 on 12/21/2011 7:20:34 PM