24 MINUTES AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

AN HOUR AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

2 HOURS AGO What your food cravings realllllly mean: http://t.co/8hturIgN1O

COMMENTS

Top holiday movies to watch with your family and friends

No more bah humbugs. These are the flicks to get you in the festive spirit.

yeeeeep! today at girl scouts we were playing bachlorette hoiday edition and i was the heat miser then the snow miser!!!! "I'm mr. green christmas im mr. 101" "I'm mr. white christmas im mr. l00 below" LOL!!!!!!! i luuuuuvvvv those songs!!!

by greeknspooky on 12/21/2011 6:47:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod So for New Year Eve I'm going over to my Aunt and Uncles. They have 2 daughters one is a year younger and one is 3 years old. So the older one can like drive and stuff when I still haven't started yet so she's like "better then me" in a way. The younger one is obbsessed with Facebook and she's also obbsessed with herself. SoI'm going to be bored the option of briging a friend is out. What should I do???? I don't want to waste my New Years having a horrible time!

Hey chicky, bring your ipod, laptop or a book. Since you can't bring a friend, see if you can go to a friend's house. Hope you have a good New Year's!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 12/21/2011 6:42:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to watch "A Year Without Santa Claus" with the children I babysit but the oldest (8 year old) loves it while his younger twin brother+sister were scared to death of the characters. Then the oldest made fun of them and kept re-playing it to the parts where its ONLY the "snow miser" and the "heat miser". It drives me crazy, he just gets pure pleasure out of bullying his lil bro+sis, what do I do? Also, I am wondering where I can buy the "Rugrats" Kwanzaa episode on DVD. The children I will be babysitting Friday celebrate Kwanzaa and I thought it would be a treat for the little ones Smile

Hey girl, just be sure you take the movie out so he can't replay it. Next time maybe you could bring a selection of movies, so if they little ones get scared you can always watch something else. Try Amazon or Ebay for the Rugrats dvd. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by clem10 on 12/21/2011 6:20:00 PM

I <3 all these movies(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/21/2011 6:02:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a friend coming over to my house in less than an hour- And I haven't planned any activities!! What are some things we could do?? Thanks!!

Hey girl, you two can watch movies, make prank calls, do each other's hair and nails or bake cookies, Have fun! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by svds on 12/21/2011 5:59:22 PM

Wow its my familys tradition to watch It's a Wonderful Life every christmas i love the movie its the best!!!

by hermioniefan#1 on 12/21/2011 5:21:52 PM

Elf- The best modern Christmas movie!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/21/2011 5:20:22 PM

I've watched "A Year Without a Santa Claus", "A Charlie Brown Christmas", and "It's a Wonderful Life." I really love the Charlie Brown one and the Year Without a Santa Claus movies. Those are always some of my favorites. I also love watching "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

by shastagirl11 on 12/21/2011 5:12:26 PM

Elf is the best Christmas movie!

by caligirl99 on 12/21/2011 4:50:28 PM

Elf. Is. The. Best. Movie. Ever! I'm talking further than the holidays; it's full of laughter, hope, Christmas spirit, and most of all - syrup.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/21/2011 4:46:05 PM