11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Top holiday movies to watch with your family and friends

No more bah humbugs. These are the flicks to get you in the festive spirit.

Charlie Brown movies are awesome!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/21/2011 4:42:47 PM

I love the movie Prancer. It's really good!

by MusicalGirl123 on 12/21/2011 4:41:20 PM

"The Gift of Love" is soo awesome, and it's even based off O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi"!

by PinkCutiix33 on 12/21/2011 4:37:18 PM

Elf is so funny! I'm watching it in school tomorrow! <3 The other best movie is probably A Christmas Story, with Ralphie. It's hilarious!

by miaboo123 on 12/21/2011 4:32:29 PM

I love Elf Laughing

by winzers22 on 12/21/2011 4:31:57 PM

I love every single one of those movies, though I have to say ELF is the best! and trust me, the song in "the Year Without Santa Claus" sure does get stuck in your head, last year it was stuck in my head for almost a week! Have a good Christmas!

by k8evitts on 12/21/2011 4:18:04 PM

I LOVE Charlie Brown Christmas! Smile

by sweetooth on 12/21/2011 3:05:07 PM

I just saw It's a Wonderful Life for the first time with my dad the other day and i loved it! My favorite Christmas movie would have to be Elf though Smile

by bubbles4567890 on 12/21/2011 2:24:24 PM

I haven't seen elf in a long time, or peanuts, and I've never seen a year without Santa Clause. Thanks GL.

Hey babes! Need quickie advice? Come to me, I'm honest, straight to the point, and I check my account twice a day!
No question is too embarrassing.

by Malgal22 on 12/21/2011 1:57:40 PM