Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

13 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Top holiday movies to watch with your family and friends

No more bah humbugs. These are the flicks to get you in the festive spirit.

Elf kicks some! its the best xmas movie out there. but a year without a santa claus is great too. its a wonderful life is a lil dull sometimes but is fun too.

by soccerlover99 on 12/21/2011 12:36:02 PM

Ever since I can remember my family and I would all cuddle up together on Christmas Eve night to watch "It's A Wonderful Life." Every year I enjoy it more than the last. It's an amazing and wonderful movie about how wonderful life really is. I love it soooo much <333333

by softballgirl11 on 12/21/2011 11:53:09 AM

elf <3 I'm dressing and acting like Buddy at school tomorrow. and passing out cookies. It's gonna be fun! and the christmas story is a pretty good movie too.

by beachgirl324 on 12/21/2011 11:31:27 AM

Home Alone! <3 that movie!

by decklandog on 12/21/2011 11:17:10 AM

WHAT THE HECK NO A CHRISTMAS STORY???
D;

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/21/2011 11:15:35 AM

I love The Year Without a Santa Claus! Another great one is White Christmas, or The Miser Brothers Christmas for after The Year Without a Santa Claus.

by catlover26 on 12/21/2011 11:07:11 AM

i love elf!!!! i have it on dvd and me and my sis watch it every christmas!

by fearless;) on 12/21/2011 10:49:12 AM

I love love love the Christmas story Smile

by kewauneegal on 12/21/2011 7:51:56 AM

Yes, what about A Christmas Story? I really thought it would be on there when I looked at this. Besides, it an 80's movie. And they are the best!!!

by _JazzyB. on 12/21/2011 1:48:51 AM

i really like The Polar Express, i watch it like every night a few days before Christmas. I also like A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out!) ha ha you wouldn't get it unless you watched the movie.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 12:15:38 AM

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!