7 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

8 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

9 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Top holiday movies to watch with your family and friends

No more bah humbugs. These are the flicks to get you in the festive spirit.

MOD MOD MOD can you hide this Well I met this guy at a party and I kinda liked him but all my friends thought he was annoying and weird. But later he asked for my number and we started texting and he was so sweet he said I was pretty and cool and cute and he made me feel good cuz i always thought guys never noticed me. But anyways he told me he liked him and asked if I liked him back but i kinda avoided the Q because of all my friends I just said we would never see each other and I was to busy for a boy friend. But now i feel so bad I wanna just take it back and forget what my friends say but I cant I already told him that I was to busy and stuff. So do you have any advice for me???

Hey girlfriend, I'm super busy trying to respond to all your questions. Unfortunately I can't get to everyone, so ask some of your gal pals on here for help. There are so many chicas who are more than happy to give you advice. Thanx a bunch for understanding. x0x0 Smile

Lynae P.

by Kissible on 12/23/2011 2:00:09 PM

Watching the Elf is kinda a family tradition for my fam. We watch it every night on Christmas Eve to try to get them to go to sleep so 'Santa' will come. <3 it!

*****ATTENTION****
Do you love to dance? Then come join my club, A dancer's dream....<3. It doesn't matter what kind of dance you do, Jazz, Ballet, Ballroom--Whatever! It's just a place where girls that love to dance, come together, share tips and just talk. JOIN NOW!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/23/2011 12:59:46 AM

MOD
But again with the movie thing, its not my DVD, its theirs, so the option of not bringing it is out. Plus I tried to put it where the 8 year old couldn't reach it, but he figured it out, along with giving his lil brother a bloody nose. What do I do now?

Hey girl,

Sounds like you may be stuck watching something you don't like. But hey, there are worse things than spending a couple hours with the fam, right?

Meghan D.

by clem10 on 12/22/2011 3:04:39 PM

I love Elf!!!! And It's a Wonderful Life...

by Hope0515 on 12/22/2011 11:00:26 AM

I love elf!(:

by PurpLeorchid on 12/21/2011 9:00:04 PM

I love Miracle on 34th Street and The Santa Claus!

by supersingershannon on 12/21/2011 8:38:32 PM

LOVE Elf but c'mon where's A Christmas Story?? That's a CLASSIC!

by TeamAlice33 on 12/21/2011 8:30:24 PM

Mod- So tomorrow night my mom's bf is gonna come over to our house and spend the night. Smile He's known me since I was only a few months old but I'm afraid it'll still be awkward since we don't live all in one house. Do you have any tips on how it could be a lil' less awkward? Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girl, as long as you don't treat it like an awkward situation it won't be. If you think positive thoughts like "This is going to be fun" or "This is going to be great" it will be. And he's known for you so long, I'm sure he's not worried about anything. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/21/2011 8:22:55 PM

I really wanted to see "Miracle on 34th Street" on this list <3 That movie is so cute and romantic <3 We're watching it in Science because we have nothing left to learn before break Laughing

by fungirl123 on 12/21/2011 8:00:28 PM

i love a charlie brown christmas the polar express and home alone

by jojo79556 on 12/21/2011 7:20:34 PM

yeeeeep! today at girl scouts we were playing bachlorette hoiday edition and i was the heat miser then the snow miser!!!! "I'm mr. green christmas im mr. 101" "I'm mr. white christmas im mr. l00 below" LOL!!!!!!! i luuuuuvvvv those songs!!!

by greeknspooky on 12/21/2011 6:47:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod So for New Year Eve I'm going over to my Aunt and Uncles. They have 2 daughters one is a year younger and one is 3 years old. So the older one can like drive and stuff when I still haven't started yet so she's like "better then me" in a way. The younger one is obbsessed with Facebook and she's also obbsessed with herself. SoI'm going to be bored the option of briging a friend is out. What should I do???? I don't want to waste my New Years having a horrible time!

Hey chicky, bring your ipod, laptop or a book. Since you can't bring a friend, see if you can go to a friend's house. Hope you have a good New Year's!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 12/21/2011 6:42:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to watch "A Year Without Santa Claus" with the children I babysit but the oldest (8 year old) loves it while his younger twin brother+sister were scared to death of the characters. Then the oldest made fun of them and kept re-playing it to the parts where its ONLY the "snow miser" and the "heat miser". It drives me crazy, he just gets pure pleasure out of bullying his lil bro+sis, what do I do? Also, I am wondering where I can buy the "Rugrats" Kwanzaa episode on DVD. The children I will be babysitting Friday celebrate Kwanzaa and I thought it would be a treat for the little ones Smile

Hey girl, just be sure you take the movie out so he can't replay it. Next time maybe you could bring a selection of movies, so if they little ones get scared you can always watch something else. Try Amazon or Ebay for the Rugrats dvd. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by clem10 on 12/21/2011 6:20:00 PM

I <3 all these movies(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/21/2011 6:02:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a friend coming over to my house in less than an hour- And I haven't planned any activities!! What are some things we could do?? Thanks!!

Hey girl, you two can watch movies, make prank calls, do each other's hair and nails or bake cookies, Have fun! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by svds on 12/21/2011 5:59:22 PM

Wow its my familys tradition to watch It's a Wonderful Life every christmas i love the movie its the best!!!

by hermioniefan#1 on 12/21/2011 5:21:52 PM

Elf- The best modern Christmas movie!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/21/2011 5:20:22 PM

I've watched "A Year Without a Santa Claus", "A Charlie Brown Christmas", and "It's a Wonderful Life." I really love the Charlie Brown one and the Year Without a Santa Claus movies. Those are always some of my favorites. I also love watching "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

by shastagirl11 on 12/21/2011 5:12:26 PM

Elf is the best Christmas movie!

by caligirl99 on 12/21/2011 4:50:28 PM

Elf. Is. The. Best. Movie. Ever! I'm talking further than the holidays; it's full of laughter, hope, Christmas spirit, and most of all - syrup.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/21/2011 4:46:05 PM

Charlie Brown movies are awesome!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/21/2011 4:42:47 PM

I love the movie Prancer. It's really good!

by MusicalGirl123 on 12/21/2011 4:41:20 PM

"The Gift of Love" is soo awesome, and it's even based off O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi"!

by PinkCutiix33 on 12/21/2011 4:37:18 PM

Elf is so funny! I'm watching it in school tomorrow! <3 The other best movie is probably A Christmas Story, with Ralphie. It's hilarious!

by miaboo123 on 12/21/2011 4:32:29 PM

I love Elf Laughing

by winzers22 on 12/21/2011 4:31:57 PM

I love every single one of those movies, though I have to say ELF is the best! and trust me, the song in "the Year Without Santa Claus" sure does get stuck in your head, last year it was stuck in my head for almost a week! Have a good Christmas!

by k8evitts on 12/21/2011 4:18:04 PM

I LOVE Charlie Brown Christmas! Smile

by sweetooth on 12/21/2011 3:05:07 PM

I just saw It's a Wonderful Life for the first time with my dad the other day and i loved it! My favorite Christmas movie would have to be Elf though Smile

by bubbles4567890 on 12/21/2011 2:24:24 PM

I haven't seen elf in a long time, or peanuts, and I've never seen a year without Santa Clause. Thanks GL.

Hey babes! Need quickie advice? Come to me, I'm honest, straight to the point, and I check my account twice a day!
No question is too embarrassing.

by Malgal22 on 12/21/2011 1:57:40 PM

I love elf. Too bad it's not on Netflix

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/21/2011 1:52:42 PM

Elf kicks some! its the best xmas movie out there. but a year without a santa claus is great too. its a wonderful life is a lil dull sometimes but is fun too.

by soccerlover99 on 12/21/2011 12:36:02 PM

Ever since I can remember my family and I would all cuddle up together on Christmas Eve night to watch "It's A Wonderful Life." Every year I enjoy it more than the last. It's an amazing and wonderful movie about how wonderful life really is. I love it soooo much <333333

by softballgirl11 on 12/21/2011 11:53:09 AM

elf <3 I'm dressing and acting like Buddy at school tomorrow. and passing out cookies. It's gonna be fun! and the christmas story is a pretty good movie too.

by beachgirl324 on 12/21/2011 11:31:27 AM

Home Alone! <3 that movie!

by decklandog on 12/21/2011 11:17:10 AM

WHAT THE HECK NO A CHRISTMAS STORY???
D;

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/21/2011 11:15:35 AM

I love The Year Without a Santa Claus! Another great one is White Christmas, or The Miser Brothers Christmas for after The Year Without a Santa Claus.

by catlover26 on 12/21/2011 11:07:11 AM

i love elf!!!! i have it on dvd and me and my sis watch it every christmas!

by fearless;) on 12/21/2011 10:49:12 AM

I love love love the Christmas story Smile

by kewauneegal on 12/21/2011 7:51:56 AM

Yes, what about A Christmas Story? I really thought it would be on there when I looked at this. Besides, it an 80's movie. And they are the best!!!

by _JazzyB. on 12/21/2011 1:48:51 AM

i really like The Polar Express, i watch it like every night a few days before Christmas. I also like A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out!) ha ha you wouldn't get it unless you watched the movie.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 12:15:38 AM