AN HOUR AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

Would you spend NYE with Demi Lovato?

We would! And this year MTV is (sorta) making that happen.

I would love to have had that chance. I would have done it, maybe next year.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 5:39:39 PM

i can't, waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far from NYC

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:16:29 PM

O-M-G I would spend new years with Dem!

G O G I R L L O V A T O G O ! ! <3

by Malgal22 on 12/27/2011 10:02:35 PM

I would too!!Smile

by paulfrank31 on 12/27/2011 9:49:05 PM

Demi's my favorite artist!

by sorandom136 on 12/27/2011 8:21:30 PM

MOD
ok i like this guy, and my friend knows him cause they go to the same school, i told my friend i like him and she said thats bad, cause he always goes out with girls and talks sweet to every girl at school, (i dont go there school)
is she telling me the truth or is she only looking out for herself? i dont think she likes him but i know there kinda close as friends. i really like him but i have never ever talked to him, we are friends on fb just cause my friend sugguested us months before i really liked him.

Hmm im not sure with this one. He could possibly be a player. I suggest you get to know him better before you make any judgements. If youre closer to him youll be able to tell for yourself what hes like. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by j4zm09 on 12/27/2011 7:30:12 PM

I probably won't watch it.

by supersingershannon on 12/27/2011 5:48:21 PM

I would spend it with her!! Laughing

by wenhua9 on 12/27/2011 5:07:26 PM

I would totally spend NYE with Demi Lovato! She seems do nice!

by caligirl99 on 12/27/2011 1:56:29 PM

i voted 4 i super bass!!!! C i need yu in my life 4 me 2 stay!!!! Noo no no i'll know yu stay!!!I got my heart beat pumpin yo way!!!!Casnt yu hear tht boom boom da pa bay he got tht super bass!!!!!!!

by Susmita24 on 12/27/2011 1:34:46 PM