5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Would you spend NYE with Demi Lovato?

We would! And this year MTV is (sorta) making that happen.

i LOVE Demi

by millia7 on 12/27/2011 12:59:25 PM

Do you LOVE Bubzbeauty on Youtube? If so,this club is for you! We can discuss her videos on here Smile

Join the BubzBeauty Fan Club!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/27/2011 12:29:53 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say there are some clubs that I would love for everyone to join like The Walking Dead Fan Club,Gym Class Heroes Fan Club,Wrestling Divas Only and my new club Adele's #1 Fans so plz join those clubs Laughing thx

by Princess Keziyah on 12/27/2011 12:23:29 PM

**************ATTENTION BABYSITTERS*************************
There is a new babysitting club! It's called THE BUSINESS OF BABYSITTING. We'll answer all your questions about what to charge, how to expand your business, and make YOU the best babysitting your clients will ever have! WE NEED OFFICERS! JOIN TODAY!

by cass6789 on 12/27/2011 11:38:49 AM

Just voted! Can't wait Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/27/2011 11:06:14 AM

*scream!!!!!* Thanks GL for telling me!!!!!! *squeeeeeal*

by hermione&ron on 12/27/2011 10:50:27 AM

Now I will Smile I always liked Demi Lovato. Even when she went to rehab and she's really pretty. I will tune in!
------------------------------------------------------
Hey Girls!

Do you ever wished you could join a club where we talked about everything possible? Well come join my club Girls Forever HQ! Its all girls what we want and what we wish. We'll take anyone. So come on and join!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/27/2011 10:47:21 AM

Woohoo! I will be posting about this on my club!

Do you girls like to hear about the latest celebrity gossip? Join my group, titled, "Celebrity News!" ! It's on the bottom of my clubs on my page. Positions are now open, and if you would like a position drop a comment on my page!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/27/2011 10:13:40 AM

Demi&Travis Clark would be the BEST couple of all time!! Laughing

by Kalulah on 12/27/2011 9:38:14 AM

I will be at a sleepover with one of my good friends!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/27/2011 9:17:39 AM