17 MINUTES AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

12 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

15 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

COMMENTS

Would you spend NYE with Demi Lovato?

We would! And this year MTV is (sorta) making that happen.

I would love to have had that chance. I would have done it, maybe next year.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 5:39:39 PM

i can't, waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far from NYC

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:16:29 PM

O-M-G I would spend new years with Dem!

G O G I R L L O V A T O G O ! ! <3

by Malgal22 on 12/27/2011 10:02:35 PM

I would too!!Smile

by paulfrank31 on 12/27/2011 9:49:05 PM

Demi's my favorite artist!

by sorandom136 on 12/27/2011 8:21:30 PM

MOD
ok i like this guy, and my friend knows him cause they go to the same school, i told my friend i like him and she said thats bad, cause he always goes out with girls and talks sweet to every girl at school, (i dont go there school)
is she telling me the truth or is she only looking out for herself? i dont think she likes him but i know there kinda close as friends. i really like him but i have never ever talked to him, we are friends on fb just cause my friend sugguested us months before i really liked him.

Hmm im not sure with this one. He could possibly be a player. I suggest you get to know him better before you make any judgements. If youre closer to him youll be able to tell for yourself what hes like. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by j4zm09 on 12/27/2011 7:30:12 PM

I probably won't watch it.

by supersingershannon on 12/27/2011 5:48:21 PM

I would spend it with her!! Laughing

by wenhua9 on 12/27/2011 5:07:26 PM

I would totally spend NYE with Demi Lovato! She seems do nice!

by caligirl99 on 12/27/2011 1:56:29 PM

i voted 4 i super bass!!!! C i need yu in my life 4 me 2 stay!!!! Noo no no i'll know yu stay!!!I got my heart beat pumpin yo way!!!!Casnt yu hear tht boom boom da pa bay he got tht super bass!!!!!!!

by Susmita24 on 12/27/2011 1:34:46 PM

i LOVE Demi

by millia7 on 12/27/2011 12:59:25 PM

Do you LOVE Bubzbeauty on Youtube? If so,this club is for you! We can discuss her videos on here Smile

Join the BubzBeauty Fan Club!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/27/2011 12:29:53 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say there are some clubs that I would love for everyone to join like The Walking Dead Fan Club,Gym Class Heroes Fan Club,Wrestling Divas Only and my new club Adele's #1 Fans so plz join those clubs Laughing thx

by Princess Keziyah on 12/27/2011 12:23:29 PM

**************ATTENTION BABYSITTERS*************************
There is a new babysitting club! It's called THE BUSINESS OF BABYSITTING. We'll answer all your questions about what to charge, how to expand your business, and make YOU the best babysitting your clients will ever have! WE NEED OFFICERS! JOIN TODAY!

by cass6789 on 12/27/2011 11:38:49 AM

Just voted! Can't wait Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/27/2011 11:06:14 AM

*scream!!!!!* Thanks GL for telling me!!!!!! *squeeeeeal*

by hermione&ron on 12/27/2011 10:50:27 AM

Now I will Smile I always liked Demi Lovato. Even when she went to rehab and she's really pretty. I will tune in!
------------------------------------------------------
Hey Girls!

Do you ever wished you could join a club where we talked about everything possible? Well come join my club Girls Forever HQ! Its all girls what we want and what we wish. We'll take anyone. So come on and join!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/27/2011 10:47:21 AM

Woohoo! I will be posting about this on my club!

Do you girls like to hear about the latest celebrity gossip? Join my group, titled, "Celebrity News!" ! It's on the bottom of my clubs on my page. Positions are now open, and if you would like a position drop a comment on my page!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/27/2011 10:13:40 AM

Demi&Travis Clark would be the BEST couple of all time!! Laughing

by Kalulah on 12/27/2011 9:38:14 AM

I will be at a sleepover with one of my good friends!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/27/2011 9:17:39 AM