3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

12 stars to watch in 2012

Looking back on the year, it sure has been one loaded with superstars. And with all this talent going on, 2012 is set to look just as...

i dont understand why there isnt a picture of austin mahone or why cody simpson didnt make the list at all :'(

by nikole141417 on 2/27/2012 8:44:33 PM

One Direction are my life !!!! i love Harry styles !!!

by HotChelleRaeluver on 2/26/2012 6:01:38 PM

Im looking forward to a tobyMac tour!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to one sooo bad!!! hey all you tobyMac lovers let's get together in my club in there we will talk about good music like his and such but first you have to join!!! The name of the club is TobyMac lvrs
Pleasee join first few get to be secertary an vp and such!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 1/9/2012 12:59:59 AM

1D Hunger Games and Austin Mahone♥ Don't forget Cody Simpson! haha(:

by kirklin22 on 1/8/2012 8:01:07 PM

Ever been bullied online or through a text?
Ever felt like no one could/would understand?
Ever wished you had someone else in a similar sitution to talk to?
Do you wish for cyberbullying to come to an end?
Most importantly, would you join a GL club to help make everyone more aware of how cyberbullying has affected lives in a negative way?
G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying) is a club I have created for those of us who want to get/give advice on bullying situations that happen on the computer/cell phone. I need more girls to join, and I really want to help because I know how it feels to be bullied!! Also, if you haven't been bullied online/through cell phones etc. you should join because EVERYONE needs to be aware of why cyberbullying is becoming such a big issue with many teens today. Thank you, and please consider joining the club, it would mean so much to me. Smile Smile Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 6:08:50 PM

2 words: HUNGER. GAMES! Josh is such a cutie! Ahhh I CANNOT wait!(Team Peeta, btw. I'll take Gale;))

by dancerblue on 12/31/2011 8:02:53 PM

One Direction are MINE!!!!!!!
they are sssoooo HOT!!!!
They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

by milk&cookies on 12/31/2011 7:37:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Lauren C.)
Thanks for the help! Haha I'm actually 12 but I just turned 12 so it takes some getting used to saying I'm 12 instead of 11. Thanks again! (:

by SuperrGirliie on 12/31/2011 10:47:21 AM

ahhh i LOVE Austin Mahone! <3 he is amazing! and beautiful (: haha

by jello4eve on 12/30/2011 11:59:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (:
i'm 11 and i have dark brown hair and tan skin so the space between my eyebrows looks kinda bad when i don't pluck very often. ( i also pluck the stray hairs on my eyebrows ) i want to get them waxed so i can feel better about how they look. but, i don't what age most girls get their eyebrows waxed. ( if they do ) what age do most girls get their eyebrows waxed? also, how should i ask my mom if i can? i'm not worried at all about pain. THANKS <3

Hey girlie,

I think I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time when I was 12 or 13. There's no "right" age to get them waxed for the first time though - and I actually still have friends who pluck them on their own and have never gone for a wax at all. Basically, what I'm trying to say is...try not to base your decision on other girls. If you want to try waxing because you think it'll give you a cleaner eyebrow shape and less stress, go for it and ask your mom. Let her know how much of a confidence booster this will be and that you feel mature enough for it. Give it a try! Smile
Lauren C.