4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

12 stars to watch in 2012

Looking back on the year, it sure has been one loaded with superstars. And with all this talent going on, 2012 is set to look just as...

Yay! I support Ariana 100%! Join my club Ariana's Grandies. Check it out on my profile... <3

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/30/2011 9:13:52 PM

Hey girlies!<3 Please come join my club Singer/Songwriters Sista's. It's a cool club where we can talk about ANYTHING. (Especially MUSIC)Go to my profile to join

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:59:49 PM

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:59:18 PM

One Direction is the best!!!

by lovethemonkey on 12/30/2011 8:45:47 PM

Hey chicasSmile please come join my club A dancers dream...<3. It's a chill, fun club where we all chat about anything and everything! (Especially dance!) It's for ANY types of dancers. Go to my profile to join! LUVS, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:44:16 PM

I love everyone on this list....except Rachel Crow...too much drama.

by Danceactsing:) on 12/30/2011 8:28:53 PM

Can't wait to see Hunger Games !

by happy333 on 12/30/2011 8:27:55 PM

THE HUNGER GAMES IS GOING TO BE AHHH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh Hutcherson is so cute<3 they casted good people for the movie! can't wait!! & go zendaya!

by unicornninja on 12/30/2011 8:25:18 PM

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION<33333333333333333333333333333

by toriphillips13 on 12/30/2011 7:47:52 PM

One Direction <3 I kinda don't want people to find out about them just because they will act like they've been directioners all along. Please. One Direction are mine. ;)

by mdo556 on 12/30/2011 7:38:41 PM