14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

12 stars to watch in 2012

Looking back on the year, it sure has been one loaded with superstars. And with all this talent going on, 2012 is set to look just as...

Yay! I support Ariana 100%! Join my club Ariana's Grandies. Check it out on my profile... <3

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/30/2011 9:13:52 PM

Hey girlies!<3 Please come join my club Singer/Songwriters Sista's. It's a cool club where we can talk about ANYTHING. (Especially MUSIC)Go to my profile to join

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:59:49 PM

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:59:18 PM

One Direction is the best!!!

by lovethemonkey on 12/30/2011 8:45:47 PM

Hey chicasSmile please come join my club A dancers dream...<3. It's a chill, fun club where we all chat about anything and everything! (Especially dance!) It's for ANY types of dancers. Go to my profile to join! LUVS, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:44:16 PM

I love everyone on this list....except Rachel Crow...too much drama.

by Danceactsing:) on 12/30/2011 8:28:53 PM

Can't wait to see Hunger Games !

by happy333 on 12/30/2011 8:27:55 PM

THE HUNGER GAMES IS GOING TO BE AHHH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh Hutcherson is so cute<3 they casted good people for the movie! can't wait!! & go zendaya!

by unicornninja on 12/30/2011 8:25:18 PM

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION<33333333333333333333333333333

by toriphillips13 on 12/30/2011 7:47:52 PM

One Direction <3 I kinda don't want people to find out about them just because they will act like they've been directioners all along. Please. One Direction are mine. ;)

by mdo556 on 12/30/2011 7:38:41 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.