13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

15 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

16 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

12 stars to watch in 2012

Looking back on the year, it sure has been one loaded with superstars. And with all this talent going on, 2012 is set to look just as...

Hey girl, sit down with your friend and see what's going on. Maybe she's feeling lonely and felt she needed to make some new friends. Just reassure her that you will always be there for her. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD:
I'm worried about one of my friends. We aren't super close but she is a good friend of mine and I think she is hanging out with some bad people. For example,when I started getting worried,I started "investigating" some of her friends FB pages. And one of her "best friends" had a photo of herself with her shirt unbuttoned and her boobs were totally hanging out. When I looked at the comments she said to one of her friends "My mom is out of town,so you can come over and we can smoke."!And her friends take her to crazy parties and encourage her to go to bad parts of town late at night. I am really worried about her,she herself is a good girl,but it's only a matter of time before these people start changing her. Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/30/2011 7:29:33 PM

go demi!!!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 12/30/2011 7:20:56 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Taylor Swift does this year.

by supersingershannon on 12/30/2011 3:52:07 PM

I lve Ariana Grande and Zendaya!!! So im really looking forward to seeing them..... The other stars i dont pay much attention to but im sure they will do many great things....

by TntGymnast on 12/30/2011 3:51:35 PM

AHHHHH!!!!! Austin Mahone is THE BEST!! I've liked him for what seems like forever, and now he's really getting noticed! Go Austin go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

by spritefairy on 12/30/2011 2:59:31 PM

Jake T Austin's HOT too!!! I predict he will be the next Zac Efron :<)

by soccerlover99 on 12/30/2011 2:55:47 PM

OMGOSH THANK U GL FOR PUTTING AUSTIN MAHONE UP THERE!

Really I think all those stars up there are gonna go far! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/30/2011 2:33:20 PM

Can't wait to see the Hunger Games! Maybe it'll be like the next Twilight!

by fallsb-ball on 12/30/2011 2:28:14 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say there are some clubs that I would love everyone to join like The Walking Dead Fan Club,Gym Class Heroes Fan Club,Wrestling Divas Only and my new club Adele's #1 Fans so plz join those clubs Laughing thx

P.S. I think Ariana,Rachel,Zendaya and Demi are gonna have a great year.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/30/2011 2:14:16 PM

Love these awesome celebs.
Wishes to all for a blessed new year!

by Malgal22 on 12/30/2011 2:12:03 PM