2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

3 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

12 stars to watch in 2012

Looking back on the year, it sure has been one loaded with superstars. And with all this talent going on, 2012 is set to look just as...

I can't wait for the Hungar Games to come out! I read all of the books, and I bet you can agree; the cast is almost exactly like the charecters in the books!!!

by heather99 on 12/30/2011 11:19:54 AM

I really think Jake T. Austin is hot and so is Chord Overstreet. The rest of them, I don't really pay attention to. Sorry!

P.S. I also LOVE Ariana Grande! She kills it on Victorious!

by katgrace11 on 12/30/2011 11:00:49 AM

Looking forward to seeing Zendaya, Demi Lovato, and the cast of the Hunger Games!

by sweetooth on 12/30/2011 10:01:36 AM

Oh one direction <3

by ninadasiy on 12/30/2011 10:01:19 AM

Rachel Crow got signed to Sony Records the week after X Factor was over, which is exciting. I'm excited to hear Arianna's music

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/30/2011 9:49:15 AM

♥ Ariana, Demi, The Hunger Games, and Zendaya!

Hey! Need advice and tips on fashion, hair styles, skin care, or makeup? Then join Fashion Chica's! If you found one or more above interesting, just check it out! There are positions open, and we love new members! Just check it out and it will be worth it! Remember, If you need advice, we are your chica!

by ellie hills on 12/30/2011 9:29:59 AM

Hey girl, you just have to catch yourself when you start to focus only on looks. It may help if you go out with someone you don't find that physically attractive, but whose personality you like. This may help in breaking your habit. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ok so this is a kinda weird question but how do i stop liking guys for how they look? it's gotten my heart broken a lot of times.....not all of them are jerks, but I'm not attractive so they don't like me, and I've even had a crush on my BGF!!!please help....thanx in advance Smile Lynae P.

by ilikecakeandstuff on 12/30/2011 8:46:36 AM

OMG! My math teacher's name is Mr. Jenner and someone famous is named Jenner, kinda weird...

by clem10 on 12/30/2011 6:47:26 AM

one direction are the best!! and they are ssooo cute!

by milk&cookies on 12/30/2011 5:20:49 AM

Well, I think that I can agree with Ariana Grande for sure. Also Demi Lovato. They both have killer voices and they deserve to me more "out there".

by Ekgurl on 12/30/2011 3:30:56 AM