10 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

13 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

14 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

25 things we're asking Santa for this year

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

23 lol ikr, most of the rest... YES I HAVE THEM! Smile

by aki2000 on 12/11/2012 6:44:53 PM

Mod mod mod
Have any ideas of what to get my frenemy? We are competition in band so that's why we can be mean to each other. I want to get her a prank gift or something like that.

Hey girl,

If you are sometimes mean to each other, I would try getting her a genuine gift to show that you enjoy spending time with her. A gag gift is great for someone you're close to, but if you are friends with her sometimes, try using the occasion to show that you care!

Meghan D.

by LilTigel on 11/17/2012 11:09:20 PM

I want all of these!! BUT THE THING I WANT MORE THEN ANYTHING IS A MILLION DOLLERS!!!!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/17/2012 10:25:02 PM

I want a cutie! Like someone who really cares about me. My boyfriend recently dumped me Frown Still trying to get over it.

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:32:12 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:29:55 PM

I asked for some extra money so my family could afford a math tutor. I did not get one, but my dad is starting to take time to help me!

by noodles88 on 12/31/2011 9:36:03 PM

I wanted a NOOK Color, but, alas, I ddin't get one... Frown

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 9:05:51 PM

ummm i'll take all of those! i can't whistle either... haha

by musicluva246 on 12/29/2011 11:19:40 PM

I wanted a very snowy christmas, but instead all I got was my dad in the hospital, my friend on extended vacation, and a green christmas. Frown

by lovensmile1333 on 12/29/2011 2:45:33 PM

hey musicgurl111 i wanted a snowy christmas too! i didnt get one and i live in Minnesota!!!!!!

by izzy girl on 12/28/2011 7:51:51 PM