10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

25 things we're asking Santa for this year

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

I asked for one certain person to dissenter from my life.

by Malgal22 on 12/28/2011 6:37:26 PM

Hey Karasinski, as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so your bff really admires you. Your bestie just needs to find her own image. When you go shopping ask her what things she likes or suggest clothing to her, so she doesn't buy what you buy. When it comes to art encourage her to come up with her own ideas. For writing assignments give her a list of topics seperate from the ones you're writing about. You may even have to stop showing her your stuff and sharing your ideas. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 6:32:35 PM

ok so i have a copy cat problem with my bff, we both like art but she always copies everything i do! then she takes credit for it and says "yeah so and so copied me" i'm like what the? She also copiess my fashion style. Like i got a grey knit vest with brown fur on the edges and yesterday she comes up to me and says " i went to the mall and got this really cute grey knit vest with brown fur i hope no one copies me!" it's majorly annoying and happens with everything from art, to writing assaignments, to fashion. I wouldn;t mind but she takes all the credit!!! help please! what do i do? I told her to please stop once and she got all mad and was like "you always copy ME you need to stop!" she' my bff so i want it to end!!!

by Karasinski on 12/28/2011 4:49:06 PM

i wanted a snowy Christmas but it never happened in kansas.Frown

by musicgurl111 on 12/28/2011 9:12:52 AM

haha lol #23 doesn't happen to me for like four days after I shave.....yay me! I can already whistle, so wish granted!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/25/2011 8:54:41 PM

i want a kindle fire soooooooooooo bad!

by abbyglow500 on 12/24/2011 10:56:46 PM

Definitely 21!! I have been trying to whistle for years!!!!!!!!!! it never works! Also 3 would be nice ;)!! And all the rest of course!!

by lalahappygurl on 12/24/2011 8:21:25 PM

i wish all these things would come true...and for a relaxing break at the spa...sighhhh Smile

by starrider28 on 12/24/2011 8:03:11 PM

#2, A break from stress and schoolwork please!! I'd do ANYTHING!!!

by Karkaraff on 12/24/2011 4:41:32 PM

I am asking for and iPod touch.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose an fun club where we talk about anything and everything but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/24/2011 4:28:58 PM