2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

25 things we're asking Santa for this year

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

I want a...... boyfriend! I'm really shy but I'm tired of it, after Christmas break...I'm going to comeout of my shell or atleast try.... I really want Justin Bieber's perfume, clothes, giftcards and a laptop.

Victoria <3

by JustinDrewBieberlover on 12/24/2011 4:21:44 PM

MOD! How can I whiten my teeth quick, without using those strips? They bother me too much

Hey girl, an easy at-home way to brighten your teeth is brushing with baking soda. It's mild enough not to hurt your teeth. I would do it only 3 times at most a week to be careful. Or at the grocery store they make whitening tooth paste which works really well. I have been using the Crest 3D and had amazing results.

lauren r.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/24/2011 4:10:19 PM

If only all of this would come true... Sigh. Laughing

by guitarluv17 on 12/24/2011 12:31:48 PM

i love GL. this list had me laughing so hard!

by soccerlover99 on 12/24/2011 12:22:28 PM

Omg i want an iPhone 4s...... There so cool! Cant wait 4 2012!

by chocosyd on 12/24/2011 12:19:02 PM

i want my own puppy but i already have 1 that is actually mine.my mom got it for me on my birthday but i want my own puppy Frown

by smileygirl555 on 12/24/2011 12:18:53 PM

i want 22 and 25. I already got everything else that I wanted--earrings and a hug from my crush! (thank you secret santa!!)

by cornpie21 on 12/24/2011 11:55:53 AM

all i want for christmas is the guy i like<3

by karategirl78 on 12/24/2011 11:44:32 AM

I want all of it. Lol my main pick is 16 and 17 though Smile

by surfersrock on 12/24/2011 11:43:51 AM

i asked for clothes.... and lots of em! yeah buddy!

by fearless;) on 12/24/2011 11:37:51 AM