2 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

3 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

5 holiday cookies we wanna bake with the stars

The sweetest cookies to match the hottest celebs.

I would definitely make cookies with Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez, and it would definitely be sugar cookie.
Nice article!

by Malgal22 on 12/26/2011 6:55:06 PM

On New Years Eve I'm gonna be in New York City, plus January 1st is my birthday. but what should i wear since it will be cold? i really don't want to have to wear a ton of layers, it makes me claustrophobic! Also, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are going to be in Times Square but I'm not exactly sure where and it would be cool to meet them(although it probably won't haooen because there's so many people) but do you know of any ways that I could maybe get the chance to meet them? thank you so much!

Try a sweater with a comfy and cute coat over top. That will keep you warm enough. As for meeting lady gaga and justin bieber its a far stretch but if you find out where they will be before and after their performances you may get your opportunity. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/25/2011 8:35:03 PM

I would love to bake cookies with Zac Efron!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/25/2011 5:59:26 PM

TOTALLY Taylor!! I <3 baking and cooking (like she does) and sugar cookies are my FAVE!! I <3 them!

by guitarluv17 on 12/25/2011 5:17:44 PM

Join my clubs! They are my dream dog, volleyball geeks, stop bullies, and selgomez fan club! Thay are so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I would bake cookies with Victoria Justice! I woyuld basiclly bake with anyone of them!

by avcpanda on 12/25/2011 12:49:28 PM

I would bake cookies for Zac Efron ;)

by caligirl99 on 12/25/2011 11:44:49 AM

Happy holidays!
<) :o)

by NLdancer on 12/25/2011 7:07:58 AM

Sounds yummy! I would LOVE to bake cookies with Zac Efron! SmileMerry Christmas!!!

by Kamalini908 on 12/25/2011 12:07:28 AM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.