AN HOUR AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

4 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

5 holiday cookies we wanna bake with the stars

The sweetest cookies to match the hottest celebs.

I would definitely make cookies with Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez, and it would definitely be sugar cookie.
Nice article!

by Malgal22 on 12/26/2011 6:55:06 PM

On New Years Eve I'm gonna be in New York City, plus January 1st is my birthday. but what should i wear since it will be cold? i really don't want to have to wear a ton of layers, it makes me claustrophobic! Also, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are going to be in Times Square but I'm not exactly sure where and it would be cool to meet them(although it probably won't haooen because there's so many people) but do you know of any ways that I could maybe get the chance to meet them? thank you so much!

Try a sweater with a comfy and cute coat over top. That will keep you warm enough. As for meeting lady gaga and justin bieber its a far stretch but if you find out where they will be before and after their performances you may get your opportunity. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/25/2011 8:35:03 PM

I would love to bake cookies with Zac Efron!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/25/2011 5:59:26 PM

TOTALLY Taylor!! I <3 baking and cooking (like she does) and sugar cookies are my FAVE!! I <3 them!

by guitarluv17 on 12/25/2011 5:17:44 PM

Join my clubs! They are my dream dog, volleyball geeks, stop bullies, and selgomez fan club! Thay are so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I would bake cookies with Victoria Justice! I woyuld basiclly bake with anyone of them!

by avcpanda on 12/25/2011 12:49:28 PM

I would bake cookies for Zac Efron ;)

by caligirl99 on 12/25/2011 11:44:49 AM

Happy holidays!
<) :o)

by NLdancer on 12/25/2011 7:07:58 AM

Sounds yummy! I would LOVE to bake cookies with Zac Efron! SmileMerry Christmas!!!

by Kamalini908 on 12/25/2011 12:07:28 AM