AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Fading - An original short story

Hey chicas! We love how honest this original short story written by a GL reader about drifting apart from your best friend is. Check it out and...

that is so sweet. sad. but sweet.

by hol_dar on 8/6/2012 1:14:13 AM

I feel for you! Luckily I didn't go through that. Good luck!!

by soccer.bear1 on 4/9/2012 8:48:53 PM

i totally feel you writer.i moved away from my best friends ever and i havent seen them in like 3 months and barely had any contact. i try to meet up with them but i never suceed. the past 3 years of my life have been like theres a big hole in my life where they used to be.when i first told one of them i was moving they started to cry.the first year in my new house i would cry at least 2 times a week. i miss them sooo much.

by katieoct30 on 1/28/2012 6:58:49 PM

Hey potterandthedoctor, I think you should submit your artwork to our "Crafts" section. Good luck! Xoxo

What would the subject be for submitting art to your website? Would it be "you wrote it"? Lynae P.

by potterandthedoctor on 1/27/2012 5:31:59 PM

this is EXACTLY how i'm feeling right now. She moved recently just a few cities down, but when we text its exactly like that.

by briana13 on 1/25/2012 11:15:14 PM

by 526love on 1/23/2012 11:33:05 AM

When do you post the new You Wrote It submissions usually, or does it not follow a usual schedule? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sometimes we like to post things on a schedule (like weekly, or every few days) but most of the time, it's random Smile Stay tuned for new articles and we promise they'll be updated at least every week. Most likely sooner!!
Lauren C.

by cheerleadrgurl123 on 1/20/2012 9:39:27 PM

Hey indibrown10, well thanx for submitting. Keep searching the site for posts that say we've uploaded poems and stories by GL users. If it was accepted it should be on there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

about a week ago i sent in a poem. I was wondering if there is any way to know if it was excepted or not, and if (hopefully) it will be on the site. Thanxs! Lynae P.

by indibrown10 on 1/20/2012 7:27:46 PM

That happened to me and my BFF. Frown

But we gotten over it and let our difference a side!!!! Smile

by My_Girl_Life_835 on 1/16/2012 11:36:23 AM

That happened to me, exept it wasn't gradual at all. we were BFFs then the next week she hated me. Frown

by favcolorgreen on 1/15/2012 6:29:44 PM

What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?