12 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

13 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

15 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Fading - An original short story

Hey chicas! We love how honest this original short story written by a GL reader about drifting apart from your best friend is. Check it out and...

This is a very, very amazing piece!

by Grace_Louise_Mabel on 1/15/2012 6:01:37 PM

Dont hate on people "madam gir"!!!! 12 year olds can totally write as good as anyone! If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Seriously, hasnt anyone told you that?

by pnuuts on 1/15/2012 5:28:09 PM

Ohhhh... I get it now! I thought it was a guy at first. I was wrong. This was a good story.

by katgrace11 on 1/14/2012 8:53:27 PM

I just moved away from a bunch of friends during the summer so I kind of get what you mean. I try to stay in contact with my BFF and we tell each other everything still... but I wonder... I guess moving is more than just leaving for a long time. I guess it's means goodbye too. But... My texts take a while to be returned and so do hers. It's hard to think about. So yeah, this makes a lot of sence.

by kisanichan on 1/11/2012 8:46:38 PM

that is exactly what is happening to me and my best friend right now she went to another school and now when she is online i say a simple "hi" and we chat but not like before is small chat and there is always an excuse to leave the same with my crush Frown my life is a total mess >Frown

by ariadna on 1/10/2012 5:58:27 PM

Omg that was soooo good!!! My mouth was hanging open the whole time!!! Great job!!!

by Punky99 on 1/8/2012 8:16:00 AM

CUTE! At first I thought it was about a guy but nope.. Lol! Loved it!

by katv2114 on 1/4/2012 6:39:26 PM

Ohmigosh. mouth hanging open. canot typ propr sentences

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:28:51 PM

That was a wounderful story because it really showed how she felt and its sad but things like that does happen.

by zania on 12/25/2011 6:36:44 PM

this story is so true and is explaining my life right now. its beautifully written

by taylorswift98 on 12/24/2011 1:27:28 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).