11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Fading - An original short story

Hey chicas! We love how honest this original short story written by a GL reader about drifting apart from your best friend is. Check it out and...

Thank you so much for all the compliments.

by crowellgirl2 on 12/23/2011 9:55:50 PM

WoW! you are such a good writer!

by thinkpink1 on 12/23/2011 4:34:05 PM

I know how u feel girl. Same thing happened 2 me and
My bff Liz for about five months. Now we are back 2gether and stronger than evah!!

by Orangesherbert434 on 12/23/2011 4:12:47 PM

T-dog, me and my friend went to diff schools 4 years ago, we go to each others birthday parties, and hang out....well its been since labor day. We text...once a month. So keep trying don't end up like me!

by LLL328 on 12/22/2011 2:03:01 PM

Story made me cry, thats what is happening to me and my old best friend. We don't even text, and when we do it is only simple answers and lol. Sighs, I try to tell myself to let her go, but I can't. I practically lived at her house in third and fourth grade, but then I switched schools and we were still close. And now we hardly talk.
Hang in there girlies who're going through the same thing.
I miss you...

by LLL328 on 12/22/2011 1:59:44 PM

OMG!!!! this is TOTALLY my situation!! my friend and i both went to different schools 2 years ago and we got together on birthdays and stuff and we texted a little but we definately drifting! reading this gives me hope that maybe we could be bffs again. i think im gonna send this to my friend and maybe she'll feel the same way! if any one thinks this story is appy, they are completely wrong, they must not have ogne through anything like this. all u chicas with the sameproblem, im with ya! and i have a club for this, its called bff trouble. have a nioce day!!

by t-dog123 on 12/22/2011 12:07:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok thx but does she wipe it off rite after applying the toothpaste or do u have to let it stay on the bump for a while?

Yeah sorry I meant to mention that lol. She puts it on right before she goes to sleep and wipes it off in the morning. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/21/2011 8:59:04 PM

Great job! I really liked your piece!(:

by PurpLeorchid on 12/21/2011 8:54:30 PM

That's really good! And anyone who has ever experienced this knows how true it really is.

by supersingershannon on 12/21/2011 8:42:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi,How are you? Ok so I have a bump (possibly zit i don't know)on the side of my mouth.Its not huge but its noticeable.I have no money and we don't have any special creams. I have 2 of these bumps or zits on my face is there a trick that I could use to at least make it smaller? Please help me.Thank you for your time and I hope you have a nice evening. Keziyah Laughing

Hey girl, my friend applies toothpaste to her acne to dry the bumps out. You should try that, it always works for her. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.