3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

GL's top 11 songs (and music vids) of 2011

The earworms that have been stuck in your head all year.

Yay!!Hot Chelle Rae !! I love them

by HotChelleRaeluver on 2/2/2012 8:41:16 AM

do you actually like these songs or did you randomly pick from whats popular? :/

by animeninja42 on 1/27/2012 7:00:36 PM

I can't believe that they used the explicit version of super bass! They better warn someone...

by threeb3 on 1/15/2012 11:10:13 AM

i love rolling in the deep by Adele!

by iloveballet&singing on 1/1/2012 7:18:20 PM

Hahaha try stopping Stereo Hearts at 1:21

hahahahahahahahaha
good choices GL

by buzzingbee on 12/30/2011 10:33:45 PM

i love If I die young!!!

by coldplay12 on 12/30/2011 6:52:03 PM

Oh... and Super Bass! I know all of the lyrics, lol. Smile

by cupcakesrkewl123 on 12/29/2011 11:11:33 PM

Why are you guys hating all of these songs? If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it!!! I love all of these songs! <3 Especially Moves Like Jagger (my fav song ever!!!), Tonight Tonight, If I die Young, Rolling in the Deep, Stereo Hearts!!!

You guys should have added:
It Girl, Someone Like You, Pumped Up Kicks, and Set Fire to the Rain!!!! Smile

by cupcakesrkewl123 on 12/29/2011 11:11:08 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 10:52:22 PM

You should so add some Call me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen!!! The Music video is so funny!!!

by clairebear694 on 12/29/2011 2:42:17 PM