6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

How to get your NYE kiss tonight

The need-to-know guide when you're counting down the clock with your cutie.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy i really like, but he's 14 and i'm 13. is going to want to kiss a younger girl? thanks!!

Hey girl,

That doesn't sound like too big of an age difference, but focus on personality and not just age, too!

Meghan D.

by iloveballet&singing on 3/10/2012 12:45:36 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/13/2012 10:48:27 PM

I need to know how to start up a convo w/ my crush bc i would like to be noticed but i dont know anything about him that much and he knows that i have a crush on him and i cant fflirt and its really awkward. How do i start a convo?

Hey girly,

In order to start a convo, look for something you have in common. Are you in a class together and the teacher did something totally mean? Are you so sad winter break is over? Say something casual and random that he can relate to and you will be able to get the convo started from there. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by pokerface16 on 1/3/2012 1:15:25 PM

Hey
There's this guy I really like. Lets call him d. My friends say we would look perfect together.
But he has a girlfriend. I don't wanna start any drama cause his girlfriend is so nice. Is there any way d can get to know me better without drama. He doesn't know me at all. But we are both gonna be in track. Plllleeeeaaassseeee help.

by Kui on 12/31/2011 7:51:07 PM

Hey girlies!<3 Please come join my club Singer/Songwriters Sista's. It's a cool club where we can talk about ANYTHING. (Especially MUSIC)Go to my profile to join

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/31/2011 6:23:18 PM

Hey missy, instead of trying to create new memories, bring up the old ones. Reminisce with him about all the old times you guys had together. I'm sure he remembers those good times you two ad together. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

hey i really need your advice. I've read all the articles on girls life about this but I'm crushing on this guy I've known sense 1st grade. we were really cute and close growing up but we drifted apart in the 4th grade. Now we are in the 8th grade and we are getting to be friends again. but its hard for me because i already know a lot about him sense we practically grew up together so ice breakers aren't working as i planned. we are both fairly popular but hes a little more popular. maybe instead of breaking ice we could make new memories or something? please help me, he means a lot to me and in my small town there's really no one else that's available to girls. help! Lynae P.

by Jade_4000 on 12/31/2011 5:06:42 PM

MOD MOD!! over spring break im in a band outside of school that is traveling to D.C. and i just got in and im sooo excited!! its really hard to get in to this group because they are known around the world so im uber happy!! im excited to travel with them across the country so we will ride an air plane and all that stuff haha!! what do u think i shud bring in my bags and carry on! lol i know its like 3 months away but it will come super quick!! thx!! xoxo

Hey babe,

Woooo, congrats girl!! That's amazing! Since it's springtime in DC, it could be warm or chilly - perfect layer weather! Pack lots of undies, a pair of skinny jeans, comfy flats since you'll probably do a lot of walking, and lots of layers: a few tank top, a cardigan, a chic blazer, a sweatshirt. That way, you'll be set for warm weather, but you'll also be able to bundle up if it's windy/cold (especially at night). Don't forget an umbrella too, in case it rains! Sunscreen, makeup, deodorant, a toothbrush/toothpaste, and camera will seal the deal. Plus, don't forget your phone charger! <333 Congrats again, lovely!!
Lauren C.

by musicluva on 12/31/2011 4:45:23 PM

My NYE/NY is always the same. Staying home. I hate it.

by BriannaM911 on 12/31/2011 2:23:30 PM

MODMODMOD.
Okay well this sounds a little odd but I'm 14, turning 15 this upcomning year, and have a crush on an 18 year old. I've met him a few times and hes super nice and funny. I really don't want to have a crush on him beacause hes so much older...but i guess its just beacause I'm very mature for my age. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hey girl,

That's not as weird as you think! Lots of girls are crushin' on older guys - and why not? They're cute, more mature, cool, experienced. You can't beat that! Read this article for tips on snagging the attention of an older guy. Remember to be careful - since he is so much older, he might want to move faster in a relationship, do things you aren't ready for, take advantage of you, etc. But like you said, you're very mature for your age and I know you can stay strong/true to yourself. Smile
Lauren C.

by tvgirl247 on 12/31/2011 2:08:05 PM

Great tips! Too bad I'm partying with family Tong
Please check out my blog for ideas and tips for new year resolutions! It's called the Elite Society of Girls! esofgirls dot blogspot dot com Smile

by glamgirlteen on 12/31/2011 1:11:20 PM