20 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Holiday music we heart

The best way to spread Christmas cheer? Singing loud for all to hear!

I LOVE all Christmas music but I really like Jingle Bells, Rodolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and any other clasic like that

by softballgurl37 on 12/25/2011 6:04:52 PM

I LOVE Mistletoe by Justin Bieber!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/25/2011 6:02:59 PM

I love "Where Are You Christmas" from the Grinch and also "Carol of the Bells" since we sang it in choir. I also sang the first one at my voice recital. Smile

by peacerox21 on 12/25/2011 12:37:44 PM

I like Santa Baby by Taylor Swift and Mistletoe by Austin Mahone. Smile

by WaffleAddict on 12/25/2011 3:38:29 AM

all i want for christmas is you.... me and my bffl skated to that in showcase and placed second. it was fun we are going to do it next year too.
i also like christmas shoes jinglebell rock an i wont be home for christmas.

by jazmine ann on 12/24/2011 9:09:06 PM

I love the song "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey! I especially like the one with Justin Bieber Smile

by caligirl99 on 12/24/2011 8:54:23 PM

All I want for Christmas is you, and besides that I don't really have a favorite. I like all Christmas songs...(even when they're on a month before Christmas ;)

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose an fun club where we talk about anything and everything but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/24/2011 4:38:08 PM

Happy Hanukkah! It's Christmas time for the Jews!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/24/2011 12:46:05 PM

I think All I Want for Christmas is You is my fave!! It is awesome. And I agree with clem10 that JB's Mistletoe is a must-have!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/24/2011 12:05:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a really tough time on deciding on things and I can't decide which one to try out 4 Soccer or the Spring Musical I asked my parents and they said which ever one I want more and I want both but I can only do one! Which one would you try out for or think I should try out for I would make both soccer and musical but I can only do one.
Thanx,
Pinky

Hey girl,

That's a decision only you can make! Why not make a list of pros and cons for each activity, and see which one you really like more?

Meghan D.