1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Holiday music we heart

The best way to spread Christmas cheer? Singing loud for all to hear!

I love Jingle Bell Rock and Santa Baby and All I Want For Christmas is You- caaaalasssiccc

by ThePinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/24/2011 11:32:01 AM

CHRISTMAS SWAG!!! it's by ryan higa (aka nigahiga) the album is YTF christmas album Smile ps YTF stands for yesterday today forever

by ilikecakeandstuff on 12/24/2011 11:28:10 AM

I agree with Maria h.

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/24/2011 10:10:56 AM

I want a hippopotamus for christmas. and jingle bell rock. and all i want for christmas is you.

by foodiejr99 on 12/24/2011 9:51:11 AM

Uh guys, there's a VERY important song we're missing here, what about Justin Bieber "MIstletoe"?!?!!? HHHEEELLLOOOOO!?!?!?!??! That's VERY VERY IMPORTANT! Laughing

by clem10 on 12/24/2011 9:26:10 AM

I agree with Brittany. Silent Night and Hark the Herald Angels Sing are my favorite Christmas songs, even though I'm not really religious.

by bookworm37 on 12/24/2011 8:01:32 AM

I really like "Mistletoe", "Rockin Around the Xmas Tree" and "drummer boy"- JB version and the original!

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/24/2011 8:01:13 AM