Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Holiday music we heart

The best way to spread Christmas cheer? Singing loud for all to hear!

I LOVE all Christmas music but I really like Jingle Bells, Rodolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and any other clasic like that

by softballgurl37 on 12/25/2011 6:04:52 PM

I LOVE Mistletoe by Justin Bieber!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/25/2011 6:02:59 PM

I love "Where Are You Christmas" from the Grinch and also "Carol of the Bells" since we sang it in choir. I also sang the first one at my voice recital. Smile

by peacerox21 on 12/25/2011 12:37:44 PM

I like Santa Baby by Taylor Swift and Mistletoe by Austin Mahone. Smile

by WaffleAddict on 12/25/2011 3:38:29 AM

all i want for christmas is you.... me and my bffl skated to that in showcase and placed second. it was fun we are going to do it next year too.
i also like christmas shoes jinglebell rock an i wont be home for christmas.

by jazmine ann on 12/24/2011 9:09:06 PM

I love the song "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey! I especially like the one with Justin Bieber Smile

by caligirl99 on 12/24/2011 8:54:23 PM

All I want for Christmas is you, and besides that I don't really have a favorite. I like all Christmas songs...(even when they're on a month before Christmas ;)

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose an fun club where we talk about anything and everything but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/24/2011 4:38:08 PM

Happy Hanukkah! It's Christmas time for the Jews!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/24/2011 12:46:05 PM

I think All I Want for Christmas is You is my fave!! It is awesome. And I agree with clem10 that JB's Mistletoe is a must-have!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/24/2011 12:05:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a really tough time on deciding on things and I can't decide which one to try out 4 Soccer or the Spring Musical I asked my parents and they said which ever one I want more and I want both but I can only do one! Which one would you try out for or think I should try out for I would make both soccer and musical but I can only do one.
Thanx,
Pinky

Hey girl,

That's a decision only you can make! Why not make a list of pros and cons for each activity, and see which one you really like more?

Meghan D.

by ThePinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/24/2011 11:34:58 AM

I love Jingle Bell Rock and Santa Baby and All I Want For Christmas is You- caaaalasssiccc

by ThePinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/24/2011 11:32:01 AM

CHRISTMAS SWAG!!! it's by ryan higa (aka nigahiga) the album is YTF christmas album Smile ps YTF stands for yesterday today forever

by ilikecakeandstuff on 12/24/2011 11:28:10 AM

I agree with Maria h.

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/24/2011 10:10:56 AM

I want a hippopotamus for christmas. and jingle bell rock. and all i want for christmas is you.

by foodiejr99 on 12/24/2011 9:51:11 AM

Uh guys, there's a VERY important song we're missing here, what about Justin Bieber "MIstletoe"?!?!!? HHHEEELLLOOOOO!?!?!?!??! That's VERY VERY IMPORTANT! Laughing

by clem10 on 12/24/2011 9:26:10 AM

I agree with Brittany. Silent Night and Hark the Herald Angels Sing are my favorite Christmas songs, even though I'm not really religious.

by bookworm37 on 12/24/2011 8:01:32 AM

I really like "Mistletoe", "Rockin Around the Xmas Tree" and "drummer boy"- JB version and the original!

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/24/2011 8:01:13 AM