1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

A li'l pee problem

I think I might have a weak bladder. Do I have to go to the doc?

Mod mod mod
My mom won't let me wear tampons ( I haven't started yet but I wanted her to buy me some just in case) because I'm still a virgin! I don't understand that because she let my sister start wearing them before she wasn't a virgin anymore! Please tell me how I can convince her.
Sincerely,
Ashlyn

Hey girl, calmly explain your confusion to your mom and ask for her to clarify her opposition to you using a tampon.  Once a girl has started her period, she's able to use a tampon, whether or not she's a virgin.

Karin E.

by Minecraftlover2620 on 3/11/2013 5:02:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So hey I had that question about it sorta hurts when I pee and it would be red when I wipe? Well I just drank cranberry juice and it was gone so yay. But since then, like some things changed. So I can just be standing and being normal, but then all of a sudden I need to pee sooo bad. And I can't hold it in at all! UGH I hate it. I've been having to change my underwear like 3 times a day because sometimes so much pee would leak out. Could I just all of a sudden have a weak bladder? I mean maybe that whole pee thing like changed my bladder?
Help!

Hey Girl, I think you should definitely go see a doctor. Sorry I can't help more.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by neonroxursox on 12/18/2012 1:51:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So starting yesterday I had to go to the bathroom a lot... like I would go and a minute later I had to go again. When I would pee, it was only a little and then it would hurt when I was done going. When I wipe there would be like blood on the toilet paper! Two years ago when I was 10, [I'm 12 now] the same thing happened. But it went away the next day.
So far it's been going on for 2 days. I didn't get my period yet... So I dunno if this could be it. Should I seek a doctor? Is it a bladder infection? Please help!!!

Hey girl! That is a mystifying situation...I would talk to your parents about visiting the doctor to check up on that. Hope you're alright!

xoxo

Katie L.

by neonroxursox on 11/28/2012 2:40:45 PM

Hi- So, I have some questions. Ah,ok,so I am 12 years old, and I am in 7th grade, but I am small. I have people constantly guessing my age,( I have had guesses all the way to 7) but anyways, I don't know much about my down there, boobs, and all that. I haven't had a "talk" with my mom about any of that. Last April, I started wearing a trainng bra. I had to do scoliousis testing(whole school) and when I told my mom, she said I should prob. start wearing a bra,So, up till last week, I wore a trainning bra. I was going through one of mr dressers when I found some padded bras. I looked at myself and figured, well maybe it was time to wear one.(girls in my clss are, and a couple are going through "it" One girl is my BFF. When they talk about it (basicly) is gym, I feel leaft out, because she will say something to my other friend about her "p", and its like they are talking in "code" she acts like I know nothing about it. One time my bff, after she made a comment to my other...........

by friendship4578 on 11/16/2012 6:30:56 PM

this is really emberassing but i was wondering like why the front part of my uerthra is like turning white >.< the part that you see if ur on the toilet and u open ur flaps ... it is normal to be white? I have been having some discharge lately could that be the cause? pleasee help!

Hey crescentdawolf, since discharge is white or clear, that could be what you're seeing. Just be sure you're washing really good down there and you should be okay. If you begin to notice any irritation I would head to the doctors. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by crescentdawolf on 10/22/2012 12:16:27 AM

Mod MOd MOd
Whenever i use the bathroom, there seems to always be this stuff in my underwear, im 12 years old and i dont know if this is normal!?

Hey girl,

the white stuff in your underwear is just discharge--- completely normal and nothing to worry about!  Here's some more info: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/16/dealing-with-discharge.aspx?cp=all

simone s.

by chandler218 on 8/7/2012 4:03:57 PM

help
How do i ask my mom to buy me more pads? Thanks :p

hey! Just find a time when you're alone and come straight out and ask. it won't be that bad i promise Smile

Helen S.

by fantastic8805 on 8/6/2012 6:31:33 PM

hey, my stomach hurts alllll of the time! 24/7! I dont know why. I mea, I've never had sex so I know I'm not preganant. Just please help me.

by bmjluv on 7/29/2012 1:29:36 AM

I'm having trouble with putting in a tampon. I mean I know how to put it in, but like i kinda find my vagina hole is it because I havent had sex yet? & also when I shave my vagina it leaves red dots & they kinda irritate me. is this normal? Write back ASAP PLEASE.

by bmjluv on 7/29/2012 1:27:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, So my Mom says I can't wear a tampon until I have Sex. Is it true?
Please Help! Thanks. (:

Hey girl,

No, you can wear a tampon while on your period even if you haven't had sex yet. Tampons do not go far enough in your vagina to break your hymen, so you are fine!

Meghan D.