11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

A li'l pee problem

I think I might have a weak bladder. Do I have to go to the doc?

MOD MOD MOD When are you guys gonna answer the questions we sent in an email listed on the post after this one?

Hey emvhorses, I'm confused. What were the questions and what was the post called? Write me back girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emvhorses on 2/8/2012 6:08:32 PM

i need a pee when i read these. like i do now it happens all the time it feels like i am going to wee myself sometimes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl! If you are drinking a lot of liquids throughout the day, that could explain the problem. Try wearing a pad to prevent any leakage. If you are having major concerns, I'd suggest talking to your doctor about it!

Colleen K.

by sarahrose on 2/6/2012 1:17:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD when this happens to me i just sit back down on the toilet and put a pad on so the pee can go on the pad not my undies is this normal??? it does really work but you do feel wet. once i did a huge wee while wearing a pad then i just carried on walking around and doing normal stuff in my own wee is this normal ? please reply ?xx

Hey girl, wearing a pad is a great idea and it's totally normal! My only suggestion would be to change your pad or panty liner frequently to avoid the growth of bacteria. Otherwise, it's possible that this could lead to infection. Just make sure to change it regularly and you'll be good to go!

Colleen K.

by sarahrose on 1/30/2012 11:51:25 AM

MOd mod mod
I am such a lOser!! I peed my pants in school Friiday! The worst part is that I had PE right after that class, so everyone saw that I had an accident. I'm in 8th grade!! Its so pitiful that I still have these Problems. How am I supposed to go back tO school monday and face my class mates and teachers? Help me please! I'm desperate and I feel like I just want to die! How can I have a normal life if I'm a freak?

Hey girl,

You're not a freak! It's actually a totally normal issue and a lot more people are dealing with it than you think. Personally, I would give my doctor a call and explain the situation to him/her. A professional can help you come up with ideas to control it! As for your friends, it might be hard for a couple days...but chances are, the weekend has made them completely forget or lose interest in the fact that it happened. In middle school and high school, "scandals" like this are quickly replaced by other gossip-worthy things. So even if they are talking about it Monday, they WON'T be for long <3 Hang in there!
Lauren C.

by Lbradshaw35 on 1/29/2012 3:13:25 AM

dont worry sis, its ok it happens to all of us, especially me and my 2 friends Ashley, u no what we do.? we just wear pads like we have r period. well the 2 ashleys do. i dont, i feel so alone, but anyway it caches the pee. it works especially if u have ur period and use pads anyway!

by bridget_cutie10277 on 1/26/2012 8:32:39 PM

Hey girl, check out this
page and see if it helps:

We have loads
of info on your bod to help ya out!

You might need to go to the Doctor but I don't think you will need surgery, just medicine.

Your Blog Patrol Babes
Amanda P.

by katniss4evergreen on 1/23/2012 1:47:49 PM

Mod mOd mod
I have a lil pee prob too. I ALWAYS have to pee. It's kinda like a nervous bladder, except even if I'm waiting for something, sitting in class at school, eating, watching tv, or everyday things like that I hav to go! It's like a serious urge like "potty dancing". Bit when I do go, only a lil bit comes out... If I have my mind on something else, it doesnt create a problem, but as soon as I have free time, my mind drifts off to how bad I gotta go! Idk what to do and it's starting to get really embarrassing. Oh and if I dRInk a bunch of liquids, then I have to go, but it's a different urge, I can feel that my bladder is full and I don't have to dance around to gold it. What is wrong with me?!

Hey babe,

Nothing is wrong with ya! This is totally normal and lots of girls experience this sometimes. It could be a sensation caused by excitement and adrenaline, but either way the exercises in this article can help to strengthen the muscles down there and make the "Gotta go!" sensation seem less urgent. But as the article says, it might help to talk to your doctor about this. You don't have overactive bladder (like actually peeing way too much), but it's still a problem that's getting in the way of living a normal day! <3
Lauren C.

by Lbradshaw35 on 1/22/2012 2:56:16 AM

MOD MOD
Im always scared of my basement! how can be unafraid? ps im 12.

Hey girl,

Why not go down there with a flashlight or when the light's on, or with a parent or sibling? If you have light or someone else with you, you'll be able to see what it looks like in the light so it will seem less scary in the dark.

Meghan D.

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 9:05:47 AM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:06:39 PM

MOD MOD-Please Help
Help, Sometimes when I get around my bf and its not all the time but maybe when I want to feel close if you know what I am saying, it always feels like I have to pee. It just happens and then when I go and try to pee it seems like not much comes out. What is going on? Its getting kind of frustrating.

Hey babe,

This is a total normal body response to being around a guy who is super cute, attractive to you, etc. Nothing to worry about, but it's also not something that's going to stop - so don't get frustrated! Ya gotta get used to it <3
Lauren C.