3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

A li'l pee problem

I think I might have a weak bladder. Do I have to go to the doc?

f u need advice on anything at all come to my profile page or my advice queen page<3 I guarantee that I will answer ur question as fast as possible and I will give u the best advice that i can!!!!(:
rep

by artistchic99 on 12/23/2011 9:58:49 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:24:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok well i keep my pads in this cute little jean pouch i made and i was wondering if i could pre-open my pads (to avoid lots of noise) and just put them in the pouch. Well can i???? Or is that unsantiary?! Thanks for your answer! <3

Hey girl, yeah I don't that will work. It's a little unsanitary and the pads may not stick to your underwear anymore. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by paramoregurl on 12/23/2011 8:54:19 PM

at least u don't smell fishy down there whenever ur on your period! (i have this issue)

by filaluvva on 12/23/2011 5:12:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I have prickly heat on my chest. Is this normal and how can I get rid of it? I am alwys really embarassed to wear a swim suit or a lower top in public! Thanks!

Hey girly, I think you should ask your doctor what would be best for you to apply to get rid of it. Everyone's skin is different and you don't want to use something that will make it worse. You can still be fashionable while covering up your chest. You can always throw on a cute scarf, hoodie, or zip up jacket. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by smiles48 on 12/23/2011 3:17:52 PM

I have a weird pee problem too.... .whenever I am walking home from school I have to go majorly haha it's weird.... Once I see my house, my pee meter realizes it full or something lol

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/23/2011 2:56:28 PM

I guess you get a weak bladder if you hold your pee in for too long, at least that's what my mother told me. This probably does happen to every girl once in a while so there's nothing to be embarrassed by. ☺

by gldiva98 on 12/23/2011 2:09:07 PM

Do you hear that? That is the bullet-like whoosh of the writer(s) missing a pun by failing to name this "A Wee Problem". Sigh.

by peaches and raspberries on 12/23/2011 12:55:14 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing Even if you don't know what it is yet you want to know then you can still join Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/23/2011 12:04:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod I posted something relevant to this a few days ago, but I need some more advice. My mother doesn't like me watching Degrassi because some people have told her its not a good show. I would be devestated if I could never watch it again. It talks about normal teenage struggles, so I don't see a problem watching it. It has also helped me become more confident in myself. She says she has to watch it and approve before she will order me the Season 10 DVD. The only problem is that she won't talk about it to me and she will never watch it because she's too busy. She hasn't had a conversation with me this whole week because she's too busy working. What can I do to get her to listen to me? Should I write her a note or something? Every time I try to talk to her she says she busy. Thank you! Smile

Hey chicky, yeah try writing her a note. Since she's so busy you may just have to force her to watch Degrassi with you. Already have the movie playing in her room when she comes in. That way she won't have any reason to not watch it. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.