5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Beat the holiday blues

3 ways to snap out of the Christmas slump

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going to this fancy new years party and im wearing a white lace top but what should i wear on the bottom and what should i do for hair and makeup?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

The good thing about white is that it goes with anything! If you wear a printed skirt, try keeping your makeup neutral. If you go with jeans or a solid skirt, go with a bright shadow, liner or gloss to stand out! Have fun!

Meghan D.

by soccer1012 on 12/22/2011 4:08:44 PM

OK, so i really want a boyfriend, but my mom says im too young. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Why not try hanging out with guys in group settings, without the pressure of a relationship? Trust us -- you'll have plenty of time for dating later!

Meghan D.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 2:55:11 PM

Me and my friend are both the quiet type so sometimes it's hard to get closer to her. How do I get a better friendship to be close? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Why not do something you both enjoy, like watching a movie, playing a game or taking a workout class? You can bond over the activity without having to make awkward small talk.

Meghan D.

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:14:38 PM

i dont hate the holidays its just its sooooo much to do!!!!!!!!!! lol and it does get stressful but only 3 more days till the morning of xmas and i cant lie i get sooo excited on xmas morning not for myself just for my family to see the gifts that i got them!

by j4zm09 on 12/22/2011 1:11:01 PM

i love chirstmas but the one thing that always kinda ruins it is every holiday like thanksgiving or easter and of course christmas we go to my aunt and uncles house and their kids which are all older then me blah. im not close at all with them and they think im shy. which is laughable cuz im NOT at all shy. im far from shy and this year i really want my rep to be different. like before school started i was answering my uncles question and he was all this is the most ive ever heard you talk. how do i step out of my box this year and actually enjoy my christmas??? thx for ur help!

Hey girl,

If you want to come out of your shell, just start talking! Everyone likes talking about themselves, so tell your fam about the cool stuff you did in school this semester. Don't forget to ask about their lives, too!

Meghan D.

by fearless;) on 12/22/2011 1:09:14 PM

mod mod mod
ok this is weird but do u know where i can get cheap cool toothbrushes that are not just solid colors or made for little kids? thx!

Hey girl,

Reach has tons of cool patterns and colors on regular, affordable toothbrushes, and you can get them at most drugstores!

Meghan D.

by edward199 on 12/22/2011 12:50:00 PM

I am sooo tired of the hullaballo lol cuz I already know all the gifts that are gonna be under the tree including mine bah hambug

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:26:46 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 11:58:35 AM

On Christmas eve, my best guy friend is gonna kiss me!!! He told my bff and now I'm nervous. How do I prepare?

Hey girl,

You heard he was going to kiss you ... from someone else? I wouldn't worry too much (or get your hopes up too much), because you don't even know if it's true, or if he was being serious! If it does happen, chances are that he's probably as nervous as you are, so don't worry and just be yourself!

Meghan D.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/22/2011 10:51:15 AM

How can you hate the holidays???!!!! xD well i don't know sometimes i get annoyed by my little sister but thats ALL the time, not just the holidays Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 7:47:24 AM