Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 4 get luscious lashes with Chella's Eyelash Fulfillment Kit: http://t.co/cYYwomhhsu

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

13 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

COMMENTS

Beat the post-feast pooch

Ditch the bloat and get your ab-fab body back in just a few easy steps

Thank you! Im kinda chubby, so I am going to follow this! Thanks Girls Life Laughing

by sprinklecookie on 3/22/2013 9:16:26 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by 062536 on 1/21/2012 7:35:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a question about my eating habits. I always eat healthy foods, drink eight cups of water a day, and exercise basically ever day for 30 minutes or an hour. The problem is, I'm always hungry! As soon as I get home from school, I have a bunch of fruits and veggies (like half a bag of cherries, a banana, and a bell pepper). Then, after I've had a big dinner, I usually have leftovers or a bowl of Grape Nuts or bran flakes (or two or three) when I come home from swim practice. Is this really bad for me? I'm already underweight, but I don't want to be gaining weight in the wrong places. Do you have any solutions?

Well its better for your metabolism to eat a bunch of smaller meals a day so i dont see any problem with eating that many times a day. As long as youre not over eating youre doing fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by RowanK on 1/17/2012 7:41:33 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:22:02 PM

If gain weight couldn't wear your fav jeans .With your fav top then you couldn't look cute.[;

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:28:47 PM

Hey,if you gain weight you couldn't wear your fav jeans.With fav top.[;

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:25:28 PM

Hey,if you gain weight you couldn't wear your fav jeans.With your fav top then you couldn't wear a cute outfit.[;

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:23:38 PM

Hey,if you gain a little wait you couldn't wear your fav jeans.

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:18:58 PM

MODMODMOD
my crush and i are great friends. we grew up together with my cousins and our families vacation together too.it seems like when we r alone he flirts with me but when we are with my cousins, he tones down on it majorly. its also hard to tell if he is a natural flirt because i dont go to his school. so my questions are: do you think he is interested in me? and do you think he may be a natural flirt?THANK YOU!!!!!

Hey girl,

It is hard to know if he is a natural flirt until you are able to observe him around other girls. And just because he tones the flirting down around your cousins doesn't mean he's not interested in you, it probably means he feels awkward hitting on you in front of them. There is a time and a place for flirty behavior!

Kathryn S.

by waffles4eva! on 1/13/2012 12:56:47 PM

Well I thought this day would never come!! I'm very happy that for once, in an article about losing weight, the girl isn't stick thin. To be honest, seeing super skinny girls doesn't "motivate" anyone. It makes them feel awful. See? It's possible for there to be a picture of a girl who's pretty but not perfect. It can happen.

by jennifer0709 on 1/11/2012 4:07:31 PM