14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

15 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

16 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors

It's so not true! What do I do?

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i REALLY like 2 guys at my church. im leaning towards the one more though. we talk a lot and he hugs me, but i still have yet to get his number. how do i do that?

Hey girl,

There's only one way to get a guy's number -- ask him! If you've been hanging out, he'd probably love to give it to you, but there's only one way to find out!

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 12/24/2011 11:22:33 AM

~MODMODMODMOD~
My little brothers NEVER listen to me, and sometimes not even mom! I have to babysit them when mom has to work. Lately, the older one of the two has been talking like a baby. They also fight constantly! I need help! Any advice?

Hey girl,

All kids go through phases and your lil bros are no exception - they're gonna misbehave, act rowdy, and be a little rougher than you were since they're boys. Instead of trying to make them behave like perfect angels while you babysit them, try to figure them out and go along with them for the smoothest babysitting experience possible! Try to observe them and see what their fave activities are. Do they always play basketball, or video games, or action figures? Whatever it is that they love, volunteer to do it with them. Use those activities to calm them down and make them happy Smile It won't work every time and they're going to feel a little outta control sometimes. But what's important is that you stick with it and get to know their interests so you can respect them, make personal suggestions, and stay on their side!
Lauren C.

by crush2010 on 12/23/2011 11:47:17 PM

Mod Mod!!well my best guy friend has been going on and off with one of my best friends since may. earlier this month they broke up and he started hitting on me and even asked my other bff if i liked him and my bff said no so he started going back out with my other friend. but now i like him and my bff told him i like him. we're still really close but its kind of awkward between us and i dont know what to do!!

Hey babe,

It's only awkward if you let it be awkward! The hard part is over - he knows you like him now. So take advantage of that instead of blowing it. Challenge yourself to act as normal as possible around him - be friendly, joke around, act laid-back and relaxed (even if you don't feel it on the inside). If you make him comfortable, you'll start feeling more at ease yourself Smile Keep trying!
Lauren C.

by luv798 on 12/23/2011 11:13:57 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD There's this guy I like and I can't tell if he likes me back. We sit next to each other in class and we always tease each other and joke around, but I think he thinks of me as a friend.I really like him and he's super sweet, but I want to be more than friends! What should I do??

Hey girl let him know you want to take it a step further by asking him out. Get his number and see if he wants to hang on the weekends or something. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by saxophonegurlee89 on 12/23/2011 2:54:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was on facebook and this really hot guy that goes to my school chatted me. it was really a surprise cuz i hardly ever talk to him. he told me i looked cute today and i said "aw thanks! but i didnt dress any diff than usual" and he said "ik but you look cute everyday". anyway i really want to be able to talk to him more often and have actual convos so i can get to know him. what are good things to talk about? and even in general just talking to people i just met, what are good things to talk about without sounding like im writing a book by asking them a thousand questions? haha. thank you!

Hey girlie,

Try not to get ahead of yourself! Enjoy the fact that you had a convo today and see what happens in the next week or so. He might message you again - if he doesn't in a couple days, try making the first move and chatting with him first. Ask him about his holidays, chat about school and homework, ask him to tell you stuff about his interests, etc. Then always be on the lookout for ways to move the convo forward - by offering your opinions, asking him follow-up questions, etc. You'll get better at it as time goes by - and then you'll feel even more comfy talking in person, too!!
Lauren C.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/22/2011 9:10:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD I asked this guy out and he said he needed time to think about it. it's been two days! should i just sent him a message or something? i really want to know if he'll go out with me or not

Hey girlie,

Two days isn't that long when you're deciding whether you want to date someone - that's a big step! You're just feeling impatient because you really, really want to know the answer Smile Try to focus on other things, go out with your friends, and relax. Since it's close to the holidays, maybe you can use a "merry christmas!" text as an excuse to ask him if he's thought it over!
Lauren C.

by nampung911 on 12/22/2011 6:18:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD soo i really like 2 guys(lets call them alex and jake) jake is a year older than me, while alex is 2. me and alex are better friends, while me and jake arent. both flirt with me(i think) how can i tell? and also, i dont have either of their numbers, but how can i get them? thanks!!

Hey girl,

If you're feeling bold, try this trick to get their numbers. Another way to get their numbers is to go off something you're talking about. For example, if one is talking about his amazing skateboarding skills, say something like "Why don't you give me your number so you can teach me that trick sometime?" You can tell if they are flirting with you if they are trying to make you laugh, looking at you directly, or if he's smiling lots. Check out our crush channel for more tips on flirting!
Rachel N.

by karategirl78 on 12/22/2011 4:06:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
SO i like this guy but idk if i should like him anymore. Today was the last day till winter break and we kept asking eachother who we liked (truth or dare style) but we would tell. SO my other guy friend(his best friend) told him i like him. so im a patrol and when he past my post was like yelling and i didn't look at him becuase he didnt even say bye! then he came back but not for me oh no to give a present to the crossing guard. i have mixed feelings. what should i do? im mad at him

Hey Girl,

There's a chance that he might not know you're mad, or that he likes you too and is too shy to say anything. You should give him another chance and try talking to him. You won't see him in school over break, but can you shoot him an IM or a text? He would probably appreciate it.
Rachel N.

by chick987 on 12/22/2011 3:59:50 PM

MODMODMOD
So I had an argument with my boy friend (a boy friend, not a boyfriend, just to clarify) and it was basically about him wanting to know what me and my friends were saying. It had absolutely nothing to do with him and it had to do with a guy that my friend likes. So he wanted to know but I didn't want to tell him cuz my friend was saying how she didn't want anybody to know yet. And yes, I know it was the stupidest of arguments ever but I didn't start it! He said if I didn't tell him, he wasn't going to be my friend anymore and I didn't tell him. So, the whole week, I didn't talk to him and he didn't even realize. Until yesterday, a friend of his said he needed to tell me something and I said, not talking to you. And he tried to be my friend again, except I'm still annoyed at him...it's almost Christmas, should I forgive him?

Hey girl,

Ah, boys. While what your friend did was immature, if it seems like he's sorry, why not give him another chance? You might need to ask him for forgiveness one day, too!

Meghan D.

by ekatia217 on 12/22/2011 3:28:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD There's this guy in my gym class i really like, we've only talked once on facebook and even if we dont go out i would love to be his friend, what should i do! Btw i should mention he's kinda popular and has a lot of friends that happen to be girls, he's single though

Hey girl,

If he's in your gym class, why not use that as a conversation starter? Ask him how the workout last class went, or if he'll show you his secret basketball tricks. Good luck!

Meghan D.