8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

How to deal with a guy spreading untrue rumors

It's so not true! What do I do?

Hey girlys!, Have Something your just dieing to as?, Need advice ASAP??? Or maybe just have a fun time talkin, Join Haleys Club Friendship Circle. When she has 10 Members She is going to make some one VP! Smile It could be YOU! girls, Smile ~~Your Friend Emma~~~

by Emma2112 on 12/22/2011 11:58:14 AM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 11:57:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My BF and some other friends are coming over tomorrow, and he said he was gonna kiss me. This will be my first kiss, and i'm really nervous now. What should i do? Any tips?
Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girly,

You should just try to set up a situation where you feel comfortable. Be excited and congrats girly!

Catie C.

by pottergirl135 on 12/22/2011 9:12:49 AM

oh he's a jerk! it gets better soon, trust me. I don't listen to the rumors. Most of the time they're about a guy that i supposedly like, so i just ignore them. You should too! SmileSmile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 7:49:41 AM

I hate rumors -_-

by kayla9 on 12/21/2011 8:55:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I ordered this new shirt from Wet Seal, (i ordered an xs) and It came and is HUGE on me! The sizing isn't wrong and I love the shirt, but any ideas to try and make it look cute? Thanks

Hey girlfriend, maybe you could wear it as an off the shoulder shirt. Pair it with some skinny jeans or leggings and you're good to go. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by txtingirl on 12/21/2011 8:29:59 PM

MODMODMOD i'm 14.i have been going out with my boyfriend for like a month now and we have kissed. and pashed once on my birthday,but cuz its the holidays,i haven't seen him in weeks,my friend got dumped cuz he said they will never see each other,i don't want that to happen to me,so i want to do something with him on the holidays,but i don't want us to be alone cuz when we r its a bit awkwad sometimes, theres not much to talk about,and its more fun with friends,but they r all busy or they can't do it,so i don't no what to do, should i just text him and say we should do something or should i try to get some of my friends to come?? thanx Smile

Hey girly, maybe if you plan something eventful for you guys to do it won't be so awkward. If you guys are ice skating or playing games at an arcade, you'll have so much fun doing what you're doing that there won't be time for awkwardness. So think of something fun you both will enjoy during this holiday break. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by triecelove'scandy on 12/21/2011 8:24:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm just wondering if a tie blanket is a good present for your boyfriend? Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Hey chica, yeah I think a blanket is a cute gift. Maybe get one with his fave sports team on it, or one that's his fave color. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer1846 on 12/21/2011 8:08:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy in my class. He's my BFF's ex though. I told her about my crush and she said she's totally fine with it, and I believe her. me and my crush talk and text a lot, and in 2nd period he sits right next to me. He's one of my really good guy friends' friend, but I'm wondering if my crush likes me. in 2nd period he's always leaning closer to me and talking to me a lot and like when we're writing or something, he always rubs his elbow against me on purpose(: he's always touching my arm and like moving closer to me to help with an assignment(: he is really cute and I've never had a bf. I flirt with him, but how can I get him to ask me out? thanks!! <3 ]

Hey girly, well it defintely sounds like he's into you. When you're around him bring up movies you want to see and restaurants you want to eat at, eventually he'll get the hint and ask you out. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jo7jo on 12/21/2011 7:37:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD We're doing a play in my school, and I REALLY wanted a part named Adelaid. Well, someone else got chosen for the part, even though the teachers didn't let us audition or see who was most suitable, and I think that's really unfair Frown. And the person who got chosen for the part only wanted the part because there was a sword fight scene, not the character. We are allowed to switch characters, so I asked her, but she said no Frown. Well today, I figured out that if she just wanted that character only because of the sword fight, I thought that I could trade characters with my friend who really wanted to trade with me, that's included in the fight too. Then I could trade again for the part I wanted. But the only problem is I'm scared that she's going to say no, again, or worse, get mad or annoyed for me asking. What should I do??? Thanks!

Hey girly, the worse she can say is no, and if she does the world won't be over. Ask her again and mention the fight. Hopefully the fight will change her mind. And no matter what part you get break a leg!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.