9 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

12 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

13 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

How to deal with a guy spreading untrue rumors

It's so not true! What do I do?

Yeah, the boy I like spread this rumor that another boy in my class made me pregnant and everyone believed him. Ugghh. It's cooled down now, so don't worry about what happened to you!

by echri12 on 12/21/2011 6:04:20 PM

Rumors are like forest fires, they spread fast and they are hard to stop.

by Jaydee1098 on 12/21/2011 5:35:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD So there is this guy that that I really like, but he goes to a different school. We go to the same church so we see each other twice a week. We are becoming pretty good friends, but haven't talked too much. I am kind of shy if I have to start the conversation, but I really get talking and outgoing if someone approaches me first. How can I tell if he likes me? Thanks a bunch!

Hey girlfriend, you have to start talking to him more. Talk and flirt and see how he acts around you. Watch his body language and the things he says, to see if he likes you. Different guys show their affection in different ways, so see if you can figure him out. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Lindseyy716 on 12/21/2011 5:30:19 PM

I agree- One of the only things you can do is completely ignore it.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/21/2011 5:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey, so I'm having my two really close friends over for New Years and their gonna spend the night, I live in the country and theres not much to do and I don't have cable but I do have netflix. What are some fun things we can do? Smile thanks

Hey chica, rent some flicks you think your friends will like. Grab a big bowl of popcorn, pizza, snacks, and drinks for you to munch on during the movies. Be sure you have blankets and pillows to rest on too. You guys could do each other's makeup and nails and make prank calls. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/21/2011 5:03:36 PM

MODMODMOD
So there's this kid in my class who I guess is my friend (he's only in two of my classes). Anyway, he has asked out every girl in my class and been turned down every time. Well, lately he has called me beautiful and nice, and I think it's sweet and all, but I don't want him to ask me out, because I don't like him and then it will be awkward. His friend already told me he likes me and that he has "got her lined up to ask out". How do I let him down easy and keep it un-awkward between us?
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

If he hasn't asked you out yet, there's no reason to worry! If he does ask you and you're not interested, try to be kind in your rejection. Say you enjoy spending time with him but that you're just not interested in him as more than friends.

Meghan D.

by basketball7 on 12/21/2011 4:23:37 PM

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so I have gym tomorrow, and we're doing this holiday basketball thing, and basically, we have to work with our squad of like, 7 or 8 people, and make weird and/or easy basketball shots, like ones from between your legs or backwards or something. 2 problems here. 1) I royally stink at basketball, but I have to participate, because if I dont, my grade will get marked down, and I have straight As and dont wanna screw it up, and 2) My crush and his best friend are in my squad, and they're both pretty good at basketball, actually, one of them plays it. And Im the tallest out of my squad (boy or girl, and Im pretty tall, so people like, EXPECT me to be good at it, when in reality, I royally stink at it. Any ideas on how to avoid complete humiliation tomorrow? Thanks! Laughing

Hey girl,

I'm sure you're not the only person in your class who's not a basketball pro! If your crush is in your group, this sounds like the perfect opportunity to ask for help. He'll probably love to show you how to shoot, and it gives you an excuse to talk to him!

Meghan D.

by uni301 on 12/21/2011 3:59:42 PM

I hate rumors! What is the point of spreading them anyway?

by caligirl99 on 12/21/2011 2:06:56 PM

Poor girl. Hang in there-- we've all been there!

Hey hunnies, need quickie advice during Christmas break? I'm your gal! I check my GL account usually twice a day and I will be happy to help with any sitch!
Remember, no question is too embarrassing!

by Malgal22 on 12/21/2011 1:54:35 PM

i dont know why guys start rumors! it doesn't make them look cool.

by j4zm09 on 12/21/2011 12:43:58 PM