2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

2 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

3 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

COMMENTS

Say so-long to present envy

Are you evergreen with envy when others get all the “good gifts”?

hey so today is one of my friends sweet 16 but i have NO IDEA wat to get her! i really need help! i mean i got her the like BEST xmas present so i dont no how to live up to that. PLEASE HELP!
thanks,
~Mack Attack

Hey girly! if you cant think of anything that she would want that you can buy her, make her something! Go out and get a big picture frame and put together a collage of pictures of the two of you and add memories of your friendship. It will be a great thing to keep and be able to look back at years from now
Ana D.

by chelseabites on 4/13/2012 1:59:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD! okay so I can be considered the most "popular" girl in 6th grade yet im "popular" in other grades and schools too. i hate being called popular because it means that im a beeotch and that i am a spoiled brat. basically everything im not. what is your definition of popular?
-Olivia

Hey Olivia,

"Popular" doesn't have to mean those negative things! Usually, I think of "popular" as meaning a person who is involved in a lot of things, has a lot of friends, and is respected by the school/class. Sometimes "popular" people also are bullies or are spoiled, but the word doesn't HAVE to mean she's a jerk or a brat Smile
Lauren C.

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 4/12/2012 7:34:50 PM

Please help me. I'm going through a kind of rough time. This year is my first year of high school and things just have not been going well. My family is having problems, because earlier in the year my uncle died, and he had two sons, and you can just imagine how that went. And now I'm having friend problems. I just seem to mess everything up, and I don't know how to stop it. And both of my parents have been having surgeries. we're also supposed to be moving here soon. And I've lost my interest in all the things I used to love. I just don't know who I am... How can I fix this?

Hey girlie,

Try starting with ONE area and taking steps to make it better. Start with your family. Things are a little rough, but there are ways to ease the tension and put smiles on your loved ones' faces again. Try taking your uncle's sons out for a fun day - bowling, a movie, a fun pizza dinner, etc. Have family time and keep the mood light with funny stories, asking them questions about school/friends, etc. That way, you show them you care and that you support them...WITHOUT dwelling on the sadness they've been feeling. Same with your parents - have "one-on-one" time with them while they recover from surgery by watching TV, making them soup, reading magazines together, and swapping stories. It'll help you relax and connect with them again! As for your friends, apologize for acting weird lately and be honest with them about your life: tell them a lot is going on and you're sorry if you say/do anything that makes them mad. Then, challenge yourself to reach out to them more - make plans, catch up through text/online, and be a good friend when they need you. That way, they'll be there when you need them too.

It's really important to relax, take a deep breath, and take life one thing at a time. When you type it all out, it makes it sound overwhelming and too much to handle. But it doesn't have to be! Each of these things can be dealt with and you can still have so many happy moments with the people you love <3
Lauren C.

by caseyf13 on 1/27/2012 11:17:48 PM

Hi! I'm baack! I'm an Advice queen (Marley) and have a club (-Marley-Advice-) These are the best possible resources for any questions or advice, so what are you waiting for? check them out!

by -Marley- on 1/26/2012 4:30:21 PM

hey, im stuck. one of my friends(1) doesn't like one of my other friends (2), and something happened between them and friend 1 cuts now and friend 2 is trying to become friends with friend 1 again! how can i help?

by peewee83 on 1/19/2012 8:33:05 PM

Need Advice?? Then Ask me!

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 11:06:11 PM

I didn't get any presents this year and I don't have the best gift of them all because my grandparents live across the world and they don't come to visit... Frown

by ♥purplexing♥ on 12/31/2011 8:39:51 PM

OMG!! lots of my friends all got ipods and iphones, nooks, kindles, and scooters!I am sooo jealous! I mainly got stupid clothes! Frown The coolest thing i got was a wii, but my whole family has to share it...but my sister hogs it like a brat. Not a good christmas!!!!!!!

by missbuttercup10 on 12/31/2011 1:08:46 PM

MOD!!!!
Hi there! I have a question, that I'm dying to know the answer to!!
Okay, so, I'm a lesbian, and I'm sixteen, and there's a girl I really like, who's eighteen, who just graduated from my school. We were only sort of friends last year. In a fit of courage, I posted on her Facebook that we should hang out, and she enthusiastically agreed. We've been texting ever since. Recently, we hung out at her house, and there were a couple of signs that popped up that make me think she might like me too. First of all, she's a bit of a laid-back class clown, and she dressed up for a day of just hanging out. Second, she bought me a coffee at Dunkin Donuts across the street. Also, she laughed at a lot of my jokes, even the really dumb ones. I want to hang out again soon, and my friends all think she likes me. Should I tell her I like her soon, or just hold off? The main thing I need to know is, does she like me as more than a friend? Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated! Smile

Hey girlie,

I can't tell for sure if she likes you (and of course, we wouldn't know 100% unless she actually said it herself!), but she's definitely showing some good signs! Buying the coffee, laughing, joking around, and trying to impress you by dressing up are all possible hints that she's crushing. But instead of spilling all your feelings so early in the game, enjoy the chemistry you have with her and organize more hang-out time with her. Keep texting and getting to know her better! Let your friendship progress naturally and gradually build up the flirting. At some point down the road, it'll feel "right" to 'fess up about your crush on her. But for now, don't come on too strong - just enjoy the fun you have and go with the flow! Get to know her better and things will definitely go that direction if they're meant to be Smile
Lauren C.

by ketchupmistress on 12/31/2011 12:35:11 AM

my friends on face book told me what they got for christmas and one of my friends she got like more than ten things for christmsas and i only got 2 i was kinda jealous but i did get skinny jeans and a android google tablet!!!

by musicgurl111 on 12/30/2011 9:32:33 AM