AN HOUR AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

2 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

3 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

COMMENTS

Say so-long to present envy

Are you evergreen with envy when others get all the “good gifts”?

I got a kindle Fire I love books

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/27/2011 5:10:44 PM

mod mod mod
hey does anyone know how much a mifi from at and t cost?? thanks!!!!!!!!!!1 luv u all! lol

by Sunny4132 on 12/27/2011 3:54:39 PM

I am a bit jealous of my cousin's gifts. She's 8 and got an iPod touch, an acoustic guitar, at least 6 Nintendo DS games, and a lot of other things. I have an iPod that I'm quite happy with, but I can't get apps on it or anything like she can. The main thing with my envy is that she doesn't even play guitar and got a brand new acoustic one. I've been playing for years and I still have my old one that was used when I got it. But my parents don't have much money for this year, so I know I can't complain. Oh well, I DID get the Hunger Games trilogy!!! Smile

by HogwartsStudent on 12/27/2011 3:00:55 PM

I get jealous too when all of my friends already have wii's and iPads. But, like my mom says "count your blessings, not your problems." Some of my friends don't have two siblings, both parents, a dog, and a hamster. I so blessed and loved Smile

by 53781 on 12/27/2011 2:53:38 PM

Do you LOVE Bubzbeauty on Youtube? If so,this club is for you! We can discuss her videos on here Smile

Join the BubzBeauty Fan Club!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/27/2011 12:31:08 PM

1 day. Over 14 brusises. A concusion. Almost a broken knee. A dislocated shoulder. And a twisted ankle, What did I get for Christmas? A unicycle. Helmet, first-aid kit,knee pads, elbow pads and chinquards not included.

by tigerlily12 on 12/27/2011 11:46:52 AM

**************ATTENTION ALL BABYSITTERS*************************
There is a new babysitting club! It's called THE BUSINESS OF BABYSITTING. We'll answer all your questions about what to charge, how to expand your business, and make YOU the best babysitting your clients will ever have! WE NEED OFFICERS! JOIN TODAY!

by cass6789 on 12/27/2011 11:38:16 AM

i get like that sometimes when my brother gets my mom out of this world amazing stuff, and this year i got like a scarf and knitted her some gloves. but she took me aside and said her favorite gift was the stuff i knitted for her Smile
but i love all my gifts! one of my favorite gifts was covergirl mascara!

by j4zm09 on 12/27/2011 11:38:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really really REALLY want to start gymnastics, but I'm 13. I'm also not very flexible. Is there still a chance I could start and be good at the sport? I really want to be flexible and healthy, like gymnasts are. Advice, please!!?!
thanks Smile
~g

I say do it!! Youll start out as a beginner and get better with time. I guarantee it. Youre at a young enough age where i think youll be very successful. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mapleblondie98 on 12/27/2011 10:16:48 AM

I do get jealous. My friends are getting ipads, iphones, uggs, g-shock watches, etc. I didn't get much for Hanukkah this year, because I have a Bat mitzvah this year, and my brothers 1st year of college. I am thankful for my presents, because I got things I like. But, the most important thing I have is family, and thats the best gift I could ask for. When my friends brag about what they got, I just walk away, and everythings fine.

by stargirl12345 on 12/27/2011 10:04:20 AM