AN HOUR AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

COMMENTS

There's no difference between guys and girls in math class!

Could the gender gap be total hogwash?

Yes but I really hate it

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 9:22:22 AM

I'm that way with science... I hate math -_- but yea i totally agree, everyone in my math classes test grades are ALWAYS close. its creepy. someone gets an 87, someone else might get an 85, but nobody gets a 90 or below a 70 except my buddy (crush) because he doesnt do anything, he's a math-lump xD

by tessascuzin287 on 2/25/2012 10:46:03 PM

i'm one of the smartest kids in my grade(8th). But it's not saying much cause there are only about 5 boys in our class of 67 that are smart and there are about only 5 other smart girls in my class too. But i got to skip 8th grade math and take Algebra 1 which is for highschoolers so i feel smarter than most boys.

by rosehuber on 1/17/2012 5:12:38 PM

Omg! tampagirl<3-what's your club called??? I'm a dancer, too!

But if guys are as smart as girls, then why do they act so stupid?!

by katie020699 on 1/15/2012 8:42:48 AM

Hey, @tampagirl<3
I thought your name was tampon girl...
#awkward #thisisnttwitter

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/14/2012 2:20:46 PM

This is totally the opposite of my Algebra 1 class. All the boys are really sloppy and don't get the best grades, but the girls are really neat and get really good grades...if you think a C+ is a good grade, that is.

by HelenaPS on 1/12/2012 11:17:55 PM

Heyyyy if your a dancer
join my club and we can talk bout dance or anything else you want to!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/10/2012 6:30:13 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:12:34 PM

Need Advice?? Then Ask me!

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 11:05:58 PM

i don't like math but i'm pretty good at it

by unicornninja on 1/1/2012 6:47:51 PM