7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

There's no difference between guys and girls in math class!

Could the gender gap be total hogwash?

Yes but I really hate it

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 9:22:22 AM

I'm that way with science... I hate math -_- but yea i totally agree, everyone in my math classes test grades are ALWAYS close. its creepy. someone gets an 87, someone else might get an 85, but nobody gets a 90 or below a 70 except my buddy (crush) because he doesnt do anything, he's a math-lump xD

by tessascuzin287 on 2/25/2012 10:46:03 PM

i'm one of the smartest kids in my grade(8th). But it's not saying much cause there are only about 5 boys in our class of 67 that are smart and there are about only 5 other smart girls in my class too. But i got to skip 8th grade math and take Algebra 1 which is for highschoolers so i feel smarter than most boys.

by rosehuber on 1/17/2012 5:12:38 PM

Omg! tampagirl<3-what's your club called??? I'm a dancer, too!

But if guys are as smart as girls, then why do they act so stupid?!

by katie020699 on 1/15/2012 8:42:48 AM

Hey, @tampagirl<3
I thought your name was tampon girl...
#awkward #thisisnttwitter

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/14/2012 2:20:46 PM

This is totally the opposite of my Algebra 1 class. All the boys are really sloppy and don't get the best grades, but the girls are really neat and get really good grades...if you think a C+ is a good grade, that is.

by HelenaPS on 1/12/2012 11:17:55 PM

Heyyyy if your a dancer
join my club and we can talk bout dance or anything else you want to!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/10/2012 6:30:13 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:12:34 PM

Need Advice?? Then Ask me!

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 11:05:58 PM

i don't like math but i'm pretty good at it

by unicornninja on 1/1/2012 6:47:51 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!