Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

11 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

12 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Different schools does not = different GFs

For about five months I had a thing with a guy from a different school, and we were going out because of the difference in schools. One...

I know the feeling. I've had this happen wayy too many times before.
One time I liked this guy, Jake. And he was one of my very best friends. I'd known him for a long time, and we basically told each other EVERYTHING. And he texted me ALOT. And he was really sweetSmile He always said stuff like "I love you so much, beautiful." and "you are so amazing. Youre my favorite girl in the world" He flirted ALL the time with me. I thought he liked me. I had no idea until one of HIS guy friends called me and said "I don't want you to get your heart broken. Jake has a girlfriend. I thought you should know before you guys got serious with your relationship." I was so mad!! He ever even told me he had a girlfriend. CHEATER. PLAYER. JERK. Frown

Anyways. Sorry this happened to you, too, girl!

by PLL86 on 7/12/2012 9:25:04 PM

i would've ditched him then told his girlfriend 2 do the same

by shana399 on 3/16/2012 4:23:45 PM

guys are idiots...i think we can all agree that that guys was a complete idiot!

by pink10167811 on 3/12/2012 7:12:52 PM

he didn't know wat was going on, wow u deserve better girly

by doglover463 on 3/2/2012 11:34:49 PM

All I have is one word...P-L-A-Y-E-R!!!!!!!!=( I am so sorry for you girl. The best thing you can do is tell him good-bye & move on.

by LouLou Monkey on 2/1/2012 7:49:08 PM

You should've picked a better bf. ur fault....

by angelicjade on 1/10/2012 4:33:52 PM

So rude! At least you didn't come back.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/5/2012 3:00:23 PM

That's soooo mean!

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 11:12:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
okay well i dont know if this guy is playing me or just scared to say he likes me. well me and this guy are really good friends and i really like him and everybody (including me) thinks he likes me! well one day someone asked him if he liked me and he said no. i'm confused. he was really leading me on. and hes always around me when he can be! so what does this mean??!? thanks

Hey Doll,

I don't know the specifics, so I'm not 100 percent sure, but it sounds like he is just scared. But do you really want to be with a guy who is scared to tell people he likes you? Think about talking to him to get the real story, but there's a chance he could be just a jerk who is leading you on. Proceed with caution!
Rachel N.

by RedZebraCakes on 12/28/2011 3:01:28 PM

--------------MOD! MoDeRaToR!!!!!MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I liked this guy for like 3 months already but found out he had a girlfriend AND a crush, but none of them is me. His crush is a girl and he hangs out with her and her best friend at school and this girl told him that i liked him. He still acts very normally around me and I dont think he likes me.
Yesterday i texted him 'I told your crush you're madly in love with her!' and 'arent you freakin out coz she knows?' and 'whats the first message i sent u? wat did it say?' but all his replies were: 'wat?' and then he never answered the last question. Im totally broken because it seems like he thinks im a pest. WHAT DO I DO NOW????? Tell him im sorry for telling his crush that he was madly in love or what? Frown Frown Frown

Hey girlie,

I think I would let this one go. Since he acted kinda awkward when you texted him and he hasn't shown any signs of crushing on you, it's not worth contacting him again so soon and freaking him out. You'll totally seem like you're coming on too strong! Instead, try to give it some time. Focus on other things, surround yourself with friends, and keep an open mind to other potential crushes Smile Then after some time passes, you could always get in touch with him to catch up. But you don't wanna overdo it...you'd rather things be friendly (even if he doesn't like ya back) than push him away, right? Smile
Lauren C.