Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

December's Holiday Hits week 3 winners

Been good this year? We thought so!

MOD MOD MOD!! I really need muscular biceps fast. Like in-less-than-a-week-fast! I'm going on Spring Break then, and I really want to banish arm chub (and hopefully get some muscles) before then so I can wear bathing suits and sleeveless dresses. So far I've been doing about 50 push ups a day and countless weight curls, but I just started this 2 days ago and I'm afraid it's not enough. What are some fast, arm-toning exercises I can add to my routine? (And if you have any that slim the tummy, butt, and legs, that would be appreciated) Smile Thanks!

Hey girl,

Even if you're working out a lot, you might not see results in just a week, so don't be discouraged! No one is going to notice your arms on spring break, so relax and have fun! When you're back, check out our workout page for something you can do over time, not in a rush. http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by KAKjer on 3/17/2012 12:58:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD- I'm pretty shy and quiet, but I want to brach out more and make more friends. I go to a small school, so I only have about 20 girls in my grade, but I only have like 3 close friends. I don't know how to do it! Most people give advice as "be yourself", but the problem is I'm still trying to find myself and I think more friends would help that. Also, I don't really know what to say around the girls, they all seem so much more mature and they have bfs and wear makeup and talk about things I haven't even heard about before. I feel dumb asking them "what's that?" every sentance. But they're still nice and I want to get to know them better without acting all clingy. Sorry it's so long but I need help! What can I do?

Hey KAKjer, the way to make a friend is to be one. So show these girls you're friendly and trustworthy. This can be done by doing little things. Say you're in class and someone needs a sheet of paper or a pencil, offer it to them. If any of the girls are complaining about a problem they're having, offer them advice. Compliment the girls and ask them where they got their eyeshadow or lipgloss from. Invite other girls to join you and your three friends at lunch. Small gestures like this will show those girls how great a friend you will make. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KAKjer on 2/29/2012 11:59:09 AM

Yes I won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by NancyDrew 1997 on 2/12/2012 1:39:36 PM

I WON I WON!!!!

by livvirox12 on 2/6/2012 4:24:42 PM

So it has been 6 weeks since i won the 'I <3 iCarly' DVD set and I still havent gotten it! Does anyone know when it will show up? Has it even been sent out yet? I really want it so I can watch it and I am kinda wondering where it is.

by eclipsechick12 on 2/4/2012 5:08:54 PM

Thanks Lauren C! I just sent the e-mail! Smile

by CupcakePanda on 2/3/2012 11:24:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so i won something from here and its not here yet! And tomorrow will be 6 weeks!!! So like is it possible that theres another girl in my town with the same name???? Or is it just late??? anyway thanks x100,000,000 Smile

Hey girlie,

Just in case that winner WAS you, email your question to trish@girlslife.com. Explain the situation, what you think you won, how long it's been, your full name, your town, and any other info you think would be useful. We'll help ya figure this out!
Lauren C.

by CupcakePanda on 2/2/2012 10:53:50 PM

Hey gingeriscute22, you should get an email letting you know of your win. If you haven't gotten one the prize might have went to someone else. But no worries there will be more contests for you to enter and win. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod modmod mod modmodm
HOW DO I KNOW IF I WON, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER PERSON WITH MY FIRST NAME AND LAST INITIAL ITS BEEN FIVE WEEKS??? NO EMAIL NO GIFT CARD!! WHY? Lynae P.

by gingeriscute22 on 1/20/2012 5:50:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD My sister is trying to get a GL account, but it keeps saying her email "is already in use" but no one has an account under her email. What should she do?

Hey babe,

Can she try another email, like your mom's? Or maybe make a new email account for GL - something free like Gmail or Yahoo. We unfortunately cannot take requests to remove individual emails from our database, so this is the way easier option! Smile
Lauren C.

by KAKjer on 1/19/2012 11:06:04 PM

I won the iCarly DVD set on December and still havent gotten it! Its been alomost 5 weeks! When will it show up?

by eclipsechick12 on 1/19/2012 8:57:39 AM