8 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

11 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

12 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

How To: Get hot hair for New Year's Eve

Too-cute hair that you can sooo pull off with our easy steps.

OMG BElla Thorne's dress is the same plaid as my school uniform..that's weird

by livibear on 3/29/2012 9:31:18 PM

OMG, when will bella change her hair?! And sense of style?

by ColosalMascara on 1/26/2012 2:27:44 PM

@dramagal2222
hey, try getting your hair cut into layers. This helps a bit. Also, be sure to get a trim every 6 weeks to keep hair controlled. you can also cut it shorter. I would also suggest that you buy some kind of blow drying perfecting cream (Garnier Fructise has some for like $10) and blow dry your hair facing down to make it straight. Then flat iron it to get a thinner sleek look. Hope this helps!!!

by babygirl1265 on 1/20/2012 1:45:12 PM

Hey dramagurl2222, cutting a blunt or side swept bangs may help. A bob would be cute too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod
I have amazing thick wavy and curly hair. But, Is there any hair cut to make it more thin?? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by dramagal2222 on 1/14/2012 4:47:38 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/8/2012 1:27:44 AM

hey modSmile I have extremely curly hair and i wanted to get it cut a little shorter. do you have any ideas on a good curly hairstyle that might help make it look less poofy?
thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try going to your hairdresser with that goal in mind - tell them, "I want a haircut to tone down the poof!" They'll probably trim your hair straight across (you wanna AVOID layers at all costs), plus they can thin out the bottom of your hair to reduce the poof. To avoid bulky, heavy curls long-term, make sure you condition your hair each time you shower. Use a deep conditioner twice a week for added moisture - it'll help keep your hair from drying out, which helps cut down on frizz <3
Lauren C.

by calivolleyball95 on 12/31/2011 3:45:17 PM

Hey girly, oh absolutely!! I love pixie cuts. They're fun and will always be in style. XoxoMOD MOD MOD
Do you think a pixie cut for a petite 6th grader is good? Like in the spring or whatever? Lynae P.

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 6:06:53 PM

I was confirmed when I was like 7... Mexican trdition to do it early I guess...

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 5:37:05 PM

Join the clubs Music Stars and Girl Talk. We can have lots of fun. I still have some posts open.

by Mgirl12 on 12/30/2011 1:22:03 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! Is that what you're supposed to do? Tong

So I have a pixie haircut and love it. The Style section is my absolute favorite on this website,but it bothers me how there's only like one thing for short hair!!! Why isn't there more stuff for short hair on here??? xoxo Katie

by LittleMissKitKat on 12/30/2011 12:10:12 PM