10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

How To: Get hot hair for New Year's Eve

Too-cute hair that you can sooo pull off with our easy steps.

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 10:47:43 PM

So theres these girls at school who thinks i betrayed them for some reason.I'm in cheerleading with them also,everytime were at cheerleading practice their mom always gets along with my mom and their all sweet and stuff.But then when my mom isn't their they say hi to everyone but me and when i try to say hi they ignore me and walk away!What's going on?

Hey girl,

Beats me. They're acting mean and ignoring you...but not giving you any clue what you did wrong. Try going up to them soon and confidently saying something like, "Look, I don't know if I did anything wrong...but I don't get why you're treating me like this. I thought we were friends and I'd love to keep being friends so, if it is my fault, can you please tell me what happened so we can move past this?" Even writing it in a text to one of them could help get the issue out in the open. Try to get them to talk, then deal with the issue when they 'fess up <3
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 12/29/2011 9:17:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD @ Lauren C.
thank you soooo much for your help! ill definitely be doing this look for confirmation

You're very welcome!!! <33
Lauren C.

by tswiftluver13 on 12/29/2011 8:00:12 PM

Hey Smile so this year im going to be confirmed as a catholic ( which means im going to be considered an adult in my church ) and its a pretty big deal. im going to be dressed in a white dress with white heels and my hair is going to be in an elegant updo. do you have any ideas on how i should do my makeup? i dont know how i should wear my eyeshadow since i dont normally wear eyeshadow and i dont want to go so over the top. thanks so much Smile - Gabby

Hey Gabby,

Congratulations!! I made my confirmation too and it's definitely something to be proud of Smile Since the event is very formal and pretty serious, you want to wear modest makeup - not something dramatic and edgy. Keep it simple with a swipe of blush on the apples of your cheeks for color, a pale pink lipstick/gloss, and a thin line of chocolate brown eyeliner blended to look even more natural. A coat of mascara will open up those lashes and seal the deal. Keep it simple! <3
Lauren C.

by tswiftluver13 on 12/29/2011 6:55:43 PM

i was gonna curl my hair maybe ill put it in a side pony

by PolkaDots1999 on 12/29/2011 6:14:30 PM

i like bella thornes hair, and beyonces

by j4zm09 on 12/29/2011 5:19:17 PM

I would love to have Taylor Swift's hair. On New Year's Eve, I'll probably just wear my hair down and straight and super glossy.

by supersingershannon on 12/29/2011 3:18:54 PM

Hey girls! If you have curly hair, you should get the book "Curly Girl the handbook" by Lorraine Massey. I used to have really frizzy/kinky curls and now, I don't even need to curl or straighten my hair because the natural ringlets r so much prettier Smile

by romanticbookworm13 on 12/29/2011 3:02:14 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/29/2011 2:13:31 PM

You can't go wrong with side ponies Smile
Hey please check out my blog. It's for girls like you! It's called the Elite Society of Girls! esofgirls dot blogspot dot com Laughing

by glamgirlteen on 12/29/2011 2:07:02 PM