AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

How To: Get hot hair for New Year's Eve

Too-cute hair that you can sooo pull off with our easy steps.

Bella's is so cute. I'm going to try it out! Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/29/2011 1:46:36 PM

i like the lst one but add a hair band

by merrymerry22 on 12/29/2011 1:06:40 PM

probably just with a headband. i wish you would show more styles for short hair, like pixie cuts

by opal angel on 12/29/2011 12:38:15 PM

All of these hairstyles are really cute!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/29/2011 11:59:35 AM

I'm gonna be in NYC for New Years so I'm gonna be wearing a thick coat and an awesome hat that's super furry, but how should i wear my hair? I was kinda thinking just a side braid because if I leave my hair down it gets static-y and bothers me. What is another easy hairdo I could maybe do since I'll be wearing a hat? Thanks!

Hey girl,

What about some loose curls? They would look super cute with a hat!

Kathryn S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/29/2011 11:42:44 AM

I'm not going anywhere for NYE so I don't really need to be all dolled up. I don't think to many people really get out on NYE my grade.

by vanillaflower on 12/29/2011 10:23:07 AM

Hmmm... I only like the side sweep.
Hey girlies! If you like to read and are grades 5-8, join my club "Tween Book Club." this two weeks, we'll discuss "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper! Join now to join the discussion.

by Echosong on 12/29/2011 8:11:30 AM

Congrats to Elle Fanning! You rocked in super 8 girl!!!

by Christineah111 on 12/29/2011 2:25:00 AM

I love the curls Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/29/2011 1:31:43 AM

I just mastered curling my hair yesterday, so I'm prob gonna curl mine (which I rarely ever get my mom to do). Cute! (:

by jo7jo on 12/29/2011 1:22:44 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?