3 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

6 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

7 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

How To: Get hot hair for New Year's Eve

Too-cute hair that you can sooo pull off with our easy steps.

Bella's is so cute. I'm going to try it out! Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/29/2011 1:46:36 PM

i like the lst one but add a hair band

by merrymerry22 on 12/29/2011 1:06:40 PM

probably just with a headband. i wish you would show more styles for short hair, like pixie cuts

by opal angel on 12/29/2011 12:38:15 PM

All of these hairstyles are really cute!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/29/2011 11:59:35 AM

I'm gonna be in NYC for New Years so I'm gonna be wearing a thick coat and an awesome hat that's super furry, but how should i wear my hair? I was kinda thinking just a side braid because if I leave my hair down it gets static-y and bothers me. What is another easy hairdo I could maybe do since I'll be wearing a hat? Thanks!

Hey girl,

What about some loose curls? They would look super cute with a hat!

Kathryn S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/29/2011 11:42:44 AM

I'm not going anywhere for NYE so I don't really need to be all dolled up. I don't think to many people really get out on NYE anyway.....in my grade.

by vanillaflower on 12/29/2011 10:23:07 AM

Hmmm... I only like the side sweep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey girlies! If you like to read and are grades 5-8, join my club "Tween Book Club." this two weeks, we'll discuss "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper! Join now to join the discussion.

by Echosong on 12/29/2011 8:11:30 AM

Congrats to Elle Fanning! You rocked in super 8 girl!!!

by Christineah111 on 12/29/2011 2:25:00 AM

I love the curls Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/29/2011 1:31:43 AM

I just mastered curling my hair yesterday, so I'm prob gonna curl mine (which I rarely ever get my mom to do). Cute! (:

by jo7jo on 12/29/2011 1:22:44 AM