11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

How To: Get hot hair for New Year's Eve

Too-cute hair that you can sooo pull off with our easy steps.

OMG BElla Thorne's dress is the same plaid as my school uniform..that's weird

by livibear on 3/29/2012 9:31:18 PM

OMG, when will bella change her hair?! And sense of style?

by ColosalMascara on 1/26/2012 2:27:44 PM

@dramagal2222
hey, try getting your hair cut into layers. This helps a bit. Also, be sure to get a trim every 6 weeks to keep hair controlled. you can also cut it shorter. I would also suggest that you buy some kind of blow drying perfecting cream (Garnier Fructise has some for like $10) and blow dry your hair facing down to make it straight. Then flat iron it to get a thinner sleek look. Hope this helps!!!

by babygirl1265 on 1/20/2012 1:45:12 PM

Hey dramagurl2222, cutting a blunt or side swept bangs may help. A bob would be cute too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod
I have amazing thick wavy and curly hair. But, Is there any hair cut to make it more thin?? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by dramagal2222 on 1/14/2012 4:47:38 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/8/2012 1:27:44 AM

hey modSmile I have extremely curly hair and i wanted to get it cut a little shorter. do you have any ideas on a good curly hairstyle that might help make it look less poofy?
thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try going to your hairdresser with that goal in mind - tell them, "I want a haircut to tone down the poof!" They'll probably trim your hair straight across (you wanna AVOID layers at all costs), plus they can thin out the bottom of your hair to reduce the poof. To avoid bulky, heavy curls long-term, make sure you condition your hair each time you shower. Use a deep conditioner twice a week for added moisture - it'll help keep your hair from drying out, which helps cut down on frizz <3
Lauren C.

by calivolleyball95 on 12/31/2011 3:45:17 PM

Hey girly, oh absolutely!! I love pixie cuts. They're fun and will always be in style. XoxoMOD MOD MOD
Do you think a pixie cut for a petite 6th grader is good? Like in the spring or whatever? Lynae P.

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 6:06:53 PM

I was confirmed when I was like 7... Mexican trdition to do it early I guess...

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 5:37:05 PM

Join the clubs Music Stars and Girl Talk. We can have lots of fun. I still have some posts open.

by Mgirl12 on 12/30/2011 1:22:03 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! Is that what you're supposed to do? Tong

So I have a pixie haircut and love it. The Style section is my absolute favorite on this website,but it bothers me how there's only like one thing for short hair!!! Why isn't there more stuff for short hair on here??? xoxo Katie

by LittleMissKitKat on 12/30/2011 12:10:12 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 10:47:43 PM

So theres these girls at school who thinks i betrayed them for some reason.I'm in cheerleading with them also,everytime were at cheerleading practice their mom always gets along with my mom and their all sweet and stuff.But then when my mom isn't their they say hi to everyone but me and when i try to say hi they ignore me and walk away!What's going on?

Hey girl,

Beats me. They're acting mean and ignoring you...but not giving you any clue what you did wrong. Try going up to them soon and confidently saying something like, "Look, I don't know if I did anything wrong...but I don't get why you're treating me like this. I thought we were friends and I'd love to keep being friends so, if it is my fault, can you please tell me what happened so we can move past this?" Even writing it in a text to one of them could help get the issue out in the open. Try to get them to talk, then deal with the issue when they 'fess up <3
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 12/29/2011 9:17:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD @ Lauren C.
thank you soooo much for your help! ill definitely be doing this look for confirmation

You're very welcome!!! <33
Lauren C.

by tswiftluver13 on 12/29/2011 8:00:12 PM

Hey Smile so this year im going to be confirmed as a catholic ( which means im going to be considered an adult in my church ) and its a pretty big deal. im going to be dressed in a white dress with white heels and my hair is going to be in an elegant updo. do you have any ideas on how i should do my makeup? i dont know how i should wear my eyeshadow since i dont normally wear eyeshadow and i dont want to go so over the top. thanks so much Smile - Gabby

Hey Gabby,

Congratulations!! I made my confirmation too and it's definitely something to be proud of Smile Since the event is very formal and pretty serious, you want to wear modest makeup - not something dramatic and edgy. Keep it simple with a swipe of blush on the apples of your cheeks for color, a pale pink lipstick/gloss, and a thin line of chocolate brown eyeliner blended to look even more natural. A coat of mascara will open up those lashes and seal the deal. Keep it simple! <3
Lauren C.

by tswiftluver13 on 12/29/2011 6:55:43 PM

i was gonna curl my hair maybe ill put it in a side pony

by PolkaDots1999 on 12/29/2011 6:14:30 PM

i like bella thornes hair, and beyonces

by j4zm09 on 12/29/2011 5:19:17 PM

I would love to have Taylor Swift's hair. On New Year's Eve, I'll probably just wear my hair down and straight and super glossy.

by supersingershannon on 12/29/2011 3:18:54 PM

Hey girls! If you have curly hair, you should get the book "Curly Girl the handbook" by Lorraine Massey. I used to have really frizzy/kinky curls and now, I don't even need to curl or straighten my hair because the natural ringlets r so much prettier Smile

by romanticbookworm13 on 12/29/2011 3:02:14 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/29/2011 2:13:31 PM

You can't go wrong with side ponies Smile
Hey please check out my blog. It's for girls like you! It's called the Elite Society of Girls! esofgirls dot blogspot dot com Laughing

by glamgirlteen on 12/29/2011 2:07:02 PM

Bella's is so cute. I'm going to try it out! Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/29/2011 1:46:36 PM

i like the lst one but add a hair band

by merrymerry22 on 12/29/2011 1:06:40 PM

probably just with a headband. i wish you would show more styles for short hair, like pixie cuts

by opal angel on 12/29/2011 12:38:15 PM

All of these hairstyles are really cute!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/29/2011 11:59:35 AM

I'm gonna be in NYC for New Years so I'm gonna be wearing a thick coat and an awesome hat that's super furry, but how should i wear my hair? I was kinda thinking just a side braid because if I leave my hair down it gets static-y and bothers me. What is another easy hairdo I could maybe do since I'll be wearing a hat? Thanks!

Hey girl,

What about some loose curls? They would look super cute with a hat!

Kathryn S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/29/2011 11:42:44 AM

I'm not going anywhere for NYE so I don't really need to be all dolled up. I don't think to many people really get out on NYE anyway.....in my grade.

by vanillaflower on 12/29/2011 10:23:07 AM

Hmmm... I only like the side sweep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey girlies! If you like to read and are grades 5-8, join my club "Tween Book Club." this two weeks, we'll discuss "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper! Join now to join the discussion.

by Echosong on 12/29/2011 8:11:30 AM

Congrats to Elle Fanning! You rocked in super 8 girl!!!

by Christineah111 on 12/29/2011 2:25:00 AM

I love the curls Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/29/2011 1:31:43 AM

I just mastered curling my hair yesterday, so I'm prob gonna curl mine (which I rarely ever get my mom to do). Cute! (:

by jo7jo on 12/29/2011 1:22:44 AM