1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

Heyy guys- I'm new.... this is my first post!(:

by penguin995 on 2/5/2012 6:25:23 PM

Hi! Oh, I can't wait to start wearing makeup! I get to start this summer! Yay! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 10:30:53 AM

If you want super glittery nails then get sally hansen gem crush nail polish. I got it in the greyish blueish color and its so pretty!

by Andrea<3_16 on 1/6/2012 11:54:55 PM

Whose cheek's naturally sparkle?

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/3/2012 4:23:24 PM

I really really REALLY recommend this nail polish set! It's called the: Nails Inc Special Effects Overglaze. (I have the Donmar collection... it rocks!) So basically it comes with a base coat (the Donmar comes with a black/plum color) and this AWESOME top coat. The top coat is kinda holographic-y and it has little clear flakes that have color in them. So it's really not like a sparkle, but it's sparkly. I hope this makes sense! A lot of people complimented me when i was wearing this nail polish!!! Smile

by cupcakesrkewl123 on 1/3/2012 9:54:13 AM

on my YouTube post, there is like over 30 bleeps, no lie

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:07:34 PM

@Everyone*who*reads*this
Got to YouYube and look this up X-Factor:: Crazy Girl. My jaw was dropped for the whole vid. and not in a good way

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:04:51 PM

you ever notice that the crazies use all of this at once no matter what anyone says? (I don't make any sense I know, I'm just bored...)

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:52:26 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 8:14:57 PM

I want the eyeliner. it looks pretty

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/29/2011 7:01:09 PM