7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

I am def going to try glitter liner! Looks great Smile
Hey please check out my blog, it's for girls like you! It's called the Elite Society of Girls! esofgirls dot blogspot dot com Smile

by glamgirlteen on 12/29/2011 2:08:32 PM

What about theses nail polishes...

by Nerdyprincessxo on 12/28/2011 7:49:14 PM

Hey stars2010, you should try Sally Hansen's nail hardener. It keeps your nails from splitting and makes the, grow. Be sure to take a break from constantly changing your nail design. Keep them polished the same color for about two weeks, to give your nails a break. Hope this helps!!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:27:07 PM

Hey rocketqueenxo, mhmm that's strange. I'll defintely let someone know. We'll handle it. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:09:41 PM

Hey thepinkyyyyyy, you could get a bunch of your friends together at your house, have sparkling cider, dance to music, eat cake and watch the ball drop on tv. Of course them giving you gifts will be the best part of the night. Hope this helps and happy almost birthday!!!! xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:07:36 PM

Cute ideas, but I always spend NYE with the fam.

by Malgal22 on 12/28/2011 6:31:09 PM

mod mod MOD!
Hiya moders! okay so um i have the weakest nails you can ever imagine. (Im a nail art freak so i always chage my designs weekly) My nails keep splitting. Can you recommend me advice of such? My mom says the nail polishes that say that help don't work. do they?
thanks! ^_^

by stars2010 on 12/28/2011 6:18:30 PM

MOD! I keep telling you guys about this but no one's been able to help me yet.
So this summer I went on vacation, and when I got home in September, I checked my GL profile and found that it said I am the president of 3 different clubs, and I'm the only member of these club-the thing is, I never created or joined these clubs. I tried e-mailing the e-mail address that you have in the FAQ section to delete them, but I e-mailed it about 5 times already since September and the clubs still aren't deleted.
Could you please do something about this? It's really bugging me now :/

by rocketqueenxo on 12/28/2011 5:58:50 PM

All of these New Years Eve things sound fun (parties and stuff) but nobody I know has parties. They're more like high school things, so I end up spending it with my family. Maybe this year a friend will sleepover!

by miaboo123 on 12/28/2011 5:57:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! my birthday is on New Year's day and I'm kinda late on the planning for figuring out what I'm gonna do with my friends what are you're suggestions? thanx for helpin and Happy Holidays and a Merry New Year! ;D

ThePinkyyyyyyyyy