AN HOUR AGO Turn heads with these adorable DIY flag shorts: http://t.co/E3zgb2zRDj pic.twitter.com/pqUalXO56m

1 HOURS AGO We asked what #TeenBeach2 stars @chrissiefit @RossButler & @Kent_Boyd thought of the film: http://t.co/VR9mL6rqP7 pic.twitter.com/l5yeXzlGrB

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

Hey stuff_lover, that dress sounds really cute! You could wear a cute black heel with your hair in a sleek ponytail with black eyeliner, light eyeshadow and pink gloss. Or you could pair colorful shoes, like pink or blue with the dress, still keep the lack eyeliner and wear your hair down. Hope this helps and have fun!

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 5:52:57 PM

I have been thinking about trying a glittery eye liner for a while. For NYE, I'm probably going to just do my shimmery browns pallette which is from Covergirl and it's not too shimmery it just looks kinda shiny. It's natural so that means I can go a little more dramatic on other makeup. Anyway, Black liner(maybe blue or green), my blush which is kinda shimmery which I luv(it's from wet n wild and it makes my skin glow!), and maybe a lip gloss the color of the one in the article. For nails, black shimmery nail polish with a multi-colored glitter top coat. Nails is the only place I really go big and bold when it comes to makeup.

by Art Crazy52 on 12/28/2011 4:58:15 PM

I love the Ulta nail polish and the Urban Decay glitter liner the most! On NYE I'll prob try the glitte liner! Thanks GL!

ATTENTION ALL FASHION & BEAUTY LOVERS OF GL•

Here's a club you'll enjoy: Fabulous Fashion! (And Beauty)

Fabulous Fashion! (And Beauty) is a club to learn new trends that real girls just like you are starting! We each post our fave fashion and beauty trend every week, and then I (SuperrGirliie) will pick one for the 'Fashion Trend of the Week' and the 'Beauty Trend of the Week'.
So join today and blog on my friends! (:

- SuperrGirliie

by SuperrGirliie on 12/28/2011 3:50:33 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD

Hey Mod! ok so i have this black dress with sequins allover that has like regular tee-shirt sleeves and it hits at my knees, i want to wear it new years eve, i'm going to a party at a friends house but it wont be to fancy, how can i stil look super cute but not over dressy? hair and makeup to please! Thanks!

(p.s. its going to be really cold)

by Stuff_lover on 12/28/2011 3:30:35 PM

Sephora also has great dry glitter liners by Urban Decay. I like the gray and the brown cuz they aren't too eye-popping so they're perf for parties and school. They're $18.00 + tax

by soccerlover99 on 12/28/2011 3:20:21 PM

Funny how my nails are painted with puirple glitter polish right now. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/28/2011 3:18:35 PM

Don't get the ELF color stick. It's not that glittery and I personally think it smells nasty. It smells kinda like laughing gas you get at the dentist, but not in a good way and others have agreed with me.

by mystic_artist22 on 12/28/2011 2:28:43 PM

On New Year's, I will probably wear pink eye shadow that has a little bit of glitter in it, but keep the rest of my makeup natural.

by supersingershannon on 12/28/2011 2:22:29 PM

I love the Urban Decay eyeliner! I love all of there eyeliner!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/28/2011 1:41:25 PM

Hey for x-mas my mom gave me a certificate for a $100 shopping spree! I'm 13 and I'm going to: Forever21, Hollister, Sephora, and Abercrombie. What are some other stores that I should try/ things I should buy?
Thx!

Hey Doll,

Lucky girl, you're going to all my fave stores! Sounds like you have everything covered, but maybe you want to add a shoe store or something like H&M? They have lots of cute clothes for cheaper prices. Have fun!
Rachel N.